View Full Version : The Contestants- *I Survived Week 1*

GingerScraps
10-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Scrapping Survivor
Season 4
*Oz*
{the contestants}
*I Survived Week 1*
It is time to see who is moving on.. and who will escape from Oz.
The ladies that WILL BE stuck in Oz for at least one more week are:

{non-staff players}

3BluEYedBabies
aevans96
Alquafea
amyjo76
angeldevildog
bcgal00
BernieTuffs
CindyB
coxabey
craftytam
crazyT
crlin
DanniHutch
deej
emscraps
enjoyyourpix
familyhistoryscrapper
geswho40
gwalters
Heidi1472
hivart
honeybee
Hummie
imafishtank
Jacque
JAMSquared80
jang
jeanniemac
jenltip
Jenn18
jrmminga
justpennys
kdk929
khannen
kimsajrfan
klgossia
kpmelly
kristal
leafroberts
LeanneS
lhansen148
lissykay
LLPooh1
Lmsandt
lsim
LyllahRaven
mamaape
mary-lynne
mdkscrapper
meagan43
MeleahG
mocamom
mom2triplets04
MommyScrapper
msbrad
muldrs
nana_vg
nanasdinky
NancyC
Nani
Neverland Scraps
Nickala27
pamr
physioscrapper
piccolina
ptktj
robinsismai
Roknbear
sailwemust
scrapcrazy
scrappinbella
ScrappyCoyote
shellbyj
skcosti
snowowl551
SoMeNL
sparky_mom
Stacey
StephanieH
SweetLittleNothingness
ta_merkins
teddy7
TheLethargicPoet
tiggernjen
tomosia
Treemoon
trinykay
Victoria32
wakeley3
wanda
yabby
zanthia
zenjen
zombienerd
~*Kiana*~

{staff players}

Atusia
cherekaye
Colleen
dodgeladee
Harmonystar
ILuvCrush
Lisa
littleradtrio
MamaCake
melissavt
missdamsel
MMDesigns
MSPeeler
Ponytails
prettyingreen
Sarah
scrapjrlgcp
sladd79054
trina513
Trixie Scraps

And the ladies that will be escaping the OZ today are:
{non-staff}
acoriale
AnnB48
babyofmine
DigiScrapDiva
Gaalmark
guikrazy
HollyinPA
kabrak1207
kandiced
LMorris72399
mkgilbo
mnjenlittle
sillyleann
sparkysgirl
Tamie

{staff}
B2N2Scraps
conniep
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

The following Layouts posted in the Forum DID NOT have a link to their LO.
REMEMBER to leave a link for your LO, this will effect you for week 2! If you DO NOT have your LO linked, or a link under your LO- this may result in your elimination from week 2! You are ok for week 1, but this is the only week you will move on - if your link is missing.

3BluEYedBabies
Atusia
bcgal00
craftytam
deej
kdk929
LeanneS
lissykay
~*Kiana*~

Remember to follow the instructions. Week 2 is when it gets crazy- A LOT of players will be eliminated!
If you have missing links, if you don't follow the challenge instructions, or if you are late in posting in the gallery or forum, You will be eliminated.

And last but not least..... to all eliminated players.
Please don't be too sad....I hope you had fun in Oz while it lasted! Sharpen your scrapping skills and come back to give it another try Scrapping Survivor Season 5. I HATE to say goodbye to you,
This is my least favorite part of the game :(

I would be thrilled if you still came to chat with us! And follow your fellow players. Eventually they might need your vote ;)
Again - I Thank you for playing!!! :)
AND- If you would still like to do the challenges- Just for fun... please do!! Just do not post them in tribal council. You can post them in the gallery in the Voted Off the Island? (http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/showgallery.php?cat=593) section. And feel free to continue to enjoy the fun banter, we would love for you to stick around and chit chat with us!

Trixie Scraps
10-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Congrats to all those who are still stuck in OZ! And for those who aren't in the game anymore, I hope you'll still stay on the island and be a part of the fun! :)

kpmelly
10-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Puh... I stay another week - - - yay, happy about it, but so sorry about our leaving survivors. Hope you will stay at our side, to give us brave for the next steps ;)

msbrad
10-21-2013, 10:46 AM
The LO's from week 1 were stunning. Congratulations to all who were able to create a page with the steps. Best of luck to all in week 2.
m

createdbyjill
10-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Congratulations to everyone moving on and kudos to EVERYONE! What a group of amazing layouts!

zenjen
10-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Congrats to everyone staying in OZ! I loved ALL the layouts, they are amazing!

3BluEyedBabies
10-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Congrats to all who are staying on Oz!

amyjo76
10-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Congrats to everyone :)

StephanieH
10-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Congratulations to the Survivors!!!

geswho40
10-21-2013, 12:41 PM
It must have been a tough job deciding who stays in Oz, all of the LO's were wonderful in their own way, so much creativity, and SO many participants, wow! It was fun, and I'm ready for round 2, congrats to all.

NancyC
10-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Congrats to all moving onto Week 2. ALL the layouts were amazing and those not moving onto Week 2, I hope you stick around and cheer us on!

trina513
10-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Congrats to everyone moving on! Good luck this week - things are starting to heat up! :)

scrapjrlgcp
10-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Congrats to everyone stuck in OZ one more week!!!

CindyB
10-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Congrats to all those in OZ for another week...the layouts were amazing!!!

crazyT
10-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Amazing layouts and so much inspiration this past week.. I can't wait to see what everyone shares next. Congrats to all that are moving on and hoping those that didnt will still play along and join in the chatting.

scrapcrazy
10-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Awesome group of Layouts! Can't wait to see whAt the magic inspires next! Congrats everone!

conniep
10-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Bwaahahha I don't know how I was kicked out b/c I wasn't even playing. I am a happy "observer"!

LLPooh1
10-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Congrats to all that are staying! There are some very beautiful layouts in the gallery!!

emscraps
10-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Congrats everyone still in OZ! You all created such amazing layouts!

missdamsel
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
You are on the list of contestants! lol Well at least being kicked out of Oz didn't upset you! lol

Bwaahahha I don't know how I was kicked out b/c I wasn't even playing. I am a happy "observer"!

Colleen
10-21-2013, 03:55 PM
This sort of made me laugh. Sorry! ;)

Colleen
10-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Congrats to everyone that gets to stay in Oz!!! :) Good luck this week!

conniep
10-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey - it takes talent to get kicked out of something that you weren't even doing lol. At least that's what I'm telling myself lol.

Congrats everyone who made it through - there were some beautiful pages!!

craftytam
10-21-2013, 04:17 PM
The following Layouts posted in the Forum DID NOT have a link to their LO.
REMEMBER to leave a link for your LO, this will effect you for week 2! If you DO NOT have your LO linked, or a link under your LO- this may result in your elimination from week 2! You are ok for week 1, but this is the only week you will move on - if your link is missing.

I'm a little confused. I was on this list...I thought I posted/linked where I was supposed to. Would you tell me what I did wrong so I don't do it this week? :) Thank you!!

Congrats to everyone moving on to week 2!! :)

Hummie
10-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Congratulations to all that are Stuck! giggle

.... my heart goes out to those booted!

StephanieH
10-21-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm a little confused. I was on this list...I thought I posted/linked where I was supposed to. Would you tell me what I did wrong so I don't do it this week? :) Thank you!!

Congrats to everyone moving on to week 2!! :)

I think it wasn't linked to the gallery. You can either paste the link below (or above your layout) or you can highlight the layout after you have posted it and then use the link button to paste in the URL link to your gallery page.

GingerScraps
10-21-2013, 06:23 PM

Well you posted in the sign up thread... And you put on a survivor avatar... So I signed you up just to be safe ;) lol
You were "eliminated" because you didn't post a LO. I guess I know why now. Lol

craftytam
10-21-2013, 06:23 PM
I think it wasn't linked to the gallery. You can either paste the link below (or above your layout) or you can highlight the layout after you have posted it and then use the link button to paste in the URL link to your gallery page.
Thank you, Stephanie! I haven't done any challenges, so wasn't sure how to do it :)

familyhistoryscrapper
10-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Woo Hoo...moving on! Congrats to all who are moving on. I loved seeing all the amazing work that was created!

LMorris72399
10-22-2013, 04:12 AM
I really hated to leave Oz but things just happened to prevent me from participating. I look forward to giving it another try next year. I did create a great layout that fit all the requirements except the 100% Gingerscraps products. I overlooked that part of the instructions. :( Since I didn't have time to recreate the layout, and the deadline was looming, I decided to opt out. Sometimes real life has to take priority... Good luck to all the participants still on the island. I'll be hanging around to see what you've done!

trina513
10-22-2013, 04:13 AM
LOL! That's too funny Connie - I was shocked to see that you were eliminated, funny that you weren't even scrapping! :D Good - one less on the staff competition list ;)

zombienerd
10-22-2013, 05:12 AM
Congratulations to all! So many incredible layouts in the gallery for Week 1!

wanda
10-22-2013, 11:24 AM
That was a great challenge and the layouts were all fascinating! Congratulations to the survivors and "on to week 2"!

pamr
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Congrats to everyone! This is my first year, so I'm tickled to have survived the first week. Off to find a magical item to scrap about.