PDA

View Full Version : Reintroducing myself

BethMeg
10-09-2013, 12:48 AM
I have been scrapping for most of my life, bootstrapping since 2008. I took a break for almost 3 years (!). I returned to find my former scrapping home is no more. I hope to rejoin this community and get involved in the fun here. This seems like a friendly place. I have finally finished editorializing all of my photos from predictable cameras, so don't be surprised to see lots of old photos. I also acquired a 6yo granddaughter this year when my daughter got married recently. She's a doll and she has already stolen my heart.

dodgeladee
10-09-2013, 05:25 AM
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your fave site being gone but we're glad you're here!!

Ricki
10-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi and welcome to GS!

That's a shame on your favorite spot. I hope GingerScaps will be that for you one day too :)
Looking forward to seeing lots of cute pics, six is the best age!

BethMeg
10-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Hahaha I just reread my comment. My auto correct goofed again. Bootstrapping was supposed to be scrapbooking. Lol

Ricki
10-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Hahaha I just reread my comment. My auto correct goofed again. Bootstrapping was supposed to be scrapbooking. Lol

Nothing like auto correct for a good smile :)

msbrad
10-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi, happy you found GingerScraps. We have a fun time here. Congrats on the new addition to the family.
m

emscraps
10-09-2013, 06:21 PM
HI Beth! So glad you ar here...LOL...I was wondering what bootstrapping was about! haha!

Congrats on your new granddaughter. 6....that's a fun age!! Can't wait to see your layouts!

Ambelleina
10-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi Beth and welcome to GS! :party:

LOL, I was wondering what you meant by bootstrapping, too. I thought, "Oh, maybe she means she started her own business or was in a bad place and lifted herself up by her bootstraps and started over or maybe she joined the army." Haha!

Bootstraps or no, glad to see you join us here! :D

chigirl
10-16-2013, 02:23 PM
welcome to GS, it's a fun place, so happy to have you join us.

StephanieH
10-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome to GS. Glad you found us. Hope we can replace your favorite site. Can't wait to see layouts with that new granddaughter.

Neverland Scraps
01-29-2014, 04:48 PM
aww congrats on your new family!! Can't wait to get to know you and your family a lot more!!
Welcome to GingerScraps!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/hystrix21/media/welcsparkle.gif.html)