PDA

View Full Version : Can't Upload Gallery Image in Forum Posts

cinmcw
09-17-2013, 08:48 PM
The options to do so are missing. For example, the little icon with a picture of a tree is not there. I am having to go to
"Advanced" and then select file, then upload file, then "Done".

Please help! Thank you!

Awyldknght
09-17-2013, 09:23 PM
We are aware of this, its because the gallery is outdated,compared to the new updated forums. We are waiting for approval to upgrade the gallery also.

The current version of the gallery doesn't work with the updated editor. We are hoping to have the upgrade approval today so I can get the upgrade done tonight or tomorrow.

msbrad
09-17-2013, 10:04 PM
What I just did [about 5 min ago] was right click on the LO...then copy image...then just paste in the forum thread. I returned to the gallery LO and copied the url at the top, pasted it into the blue link thingy.
m

Ricki
09-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Thank you SO much Michi!

trina513
09-18-2013, 03:35 PM
You can also just right click hit copy, and then right click in the forum and hit paste :D Easy peasy :D

Ricki
09-19-2013, 01:01 PM
I also noticed that when choosing the photo in the thread, [making it look blue], you can add the gallery link in the link icon.
The image is then linked.

Awyldknght
09-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Has this issue been fixed? Or do I still need to work on it?

cinmcw
11-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Thank you so much for your help, everyone!

Stephen:

The issue hasn't been fixed. I still can't upload my LOs to the forum with the "tree". Thanks for your help!

Re: Can't Upload Gallery Image in Forum Posts

P.S. I'm subscribed to this thread, but I'm not receiving notifications in my email. I was just going to post about this problem and discovered I already did! :)

cinmcw
11-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks for your help, Ricki. The problem is, still, that there are no icons of any kind showing for me. :( Thanks, though! :)

Sarah
11-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Thanks for your help, Ricki. The problem is, still, that there are no icons of any kind showing for me. :( Thanks, though! :)

What browser are you using? Some do not support WYSIWYG editing, which might be why you don't see it.

GingerScraps
11-13-2013, 07:19 AM
Thank you so much for your help, everyone!

Stephen:

The issue hasn't been fixed. I still can't upload my LOs to the forum with the "tree". Thanks for your help!

Re: Can't Upload Gallery Image in Forum Posts

P.S. I'm subscribed to this thread, but I'm not receiving notifications in my email. I was just going to post about this problem and discovered I already did! :)

These are all settings on your account, I have changed each one of them for you :)
Please let me know if any of your issues persist :)
The sending you notices of thread replies might take 24 hours to go into effect, but after that you will get an email in any thread you have participated in.
If you want to change that, and no longer want to get email notifications- you can PM me and I will change that for you.

cinmcw
11-14-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm using Chrome, but as of today, I am finally able to post my LOs! It's been fixed! Yay! Thanks for your (and everyone's) help!

What browser are you using? Some do not support WYSIWYG editing, which might be why you don't see it.

Ricki
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Happy to hear it worked out :)