PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly Impefect

jeanniemac
08-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Hiya :)

Jeannie's the name and scrappin's the game. I've been (manual) scrapping for about 10 years, but it got to be too expensive... so, I was introduced to digital scrapbooking here on this wonderful site and, well.. here we are.

I am a mother of two girls, ages 19 & 17 and a girlfriend of a wonderful man. Took me long enough to find the man of my dreams, but I found him - you all should be jealous ;)

Feel free to stop by and say "hiya". Take care and keep on scrappin'!

emscraps
08-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Hiya, Jeannie!! Such a fun intro!! I was also a paper scrapper for a long time, but last year started digi-scrapping and now...well...I dream of pixels! Sometimes I will create hybrid projects just to have the best of both worlds ;)

Can't wait to see your layouts, so glad you joined GS!!

Nani
08-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the digital side, Jeannie!

And BTW, I'm only jealous for that half hour when Mr. Nani is the only one who thinks it's not too dark to take anymore photos and I'm waiting for him while you and Mr. Dream are out getting ice cream! ;)

msbrad
08-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Love your intro Jeanine. Happy you found Ginger Scraps and welcome to the dark ....errrr I mean the "digi-side" of memory preservation . Ok , scrapbooking. LOL
There are a bunch of us hooked folks around here. Jump in and have fun with us.
m
Ps- if any questions...ask. There is always someone not sleeping.

dodgeladee
08-28-2013, 05:59 AM
Cute intro! Welcome to GS! Glad to meet ya!

kpmelly
08-28-2013, 07:52 AM
HiYa Jenny, seems you are crazy enough for us ;)

Have a great time doing your digital scrapbookings ( I never crafted a scrapbook by "hand" before) and have fun here!

chigirl
08-28-2013, 01:46 PM
hi and welcome!!!

nutsaboutgabe
08-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Hi Jeannie and welcome to GingerScraps!

StephanieH
08-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi Jeannie. Welcome to GS. I'm a fairly new digi-scrapper too and am totally hooked.

Ricki
08-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Hello Jeannie and welcome! Loved your intro :). Digi is also less messy and nothing like having everything in one place and not all OVER the place!

DigiScrapDiva
08-31-2013, 09:31 PM
Hiya Jeannie! Nice to meet you! Paula's the name, digiscrapping's my NEW game! lol I'm a single mother of 2 children, a son who's 12 and a daughter who's 10 but going on 16! I have never tried to scrapbook by hand before. I've thought about trying it but it looked like it would get expensive, so I didn't go there! lol
Thats awesome that you found the man of your dreams!! I am happy for you! :) I'm divorced but we are very good friends now which is much better than how it used to be when we were married! Hope to bump into you here again! Take care & have a great weekend!

CathyK
09-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Hiya, Jeannie, and welcome!

Neverland Scraps
10-06-2013, 01:49 PM
loved reading your bio!! congrats on finding your perfect man!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/hystrix21/media/welcsparkle.gif.html)