PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tennessee!

momof2angels
07-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey, everyone! I'm Karen. I can't remember if I introduced myself when I first registered here, but if I did,.....HERE I AM AGAIN!!! LOL!!! I love this site a lot, but I've yet to start a gallery. I'm going to go check out the forums now to see what's happening around here. Maybe I will get in on some challenges. That's always a lot of fun! Have a great weekend!

emscraps
07-26-2013, 05:49 PM
HI Karen!! So glad you are here and hi again, maybe?! LOL....

There are bunches of great challenges here to help motivate you to scrap. Not to mention the great prizes to be had when completing challenges!
http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forumdisplay.php?459-Challenge-Yourself

Also make sure to check out the Welcome Wagon to get awesome freebies from our designers!!
http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forumdisplay.php?499-The-GingerScraps-Welcome-Wagon

B2N2Scraps
07-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Welcome (maybe for a second time!) to Ginger Scraps!

BlueHeartScraps
07-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome (again? lol) to GingerScraps! What part of Tennessee are you from? I'm just south of the Tennessee border in Huntsville, Alabama. I always find it neat to realize that people close to me not only digiscrap - but do it in the same forums I do! :) Hope you enjoy your time here!! :D

ILuvCrush
07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps!!! :hi

CathyK
07-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Hello and welcome, Karen!

dodgeladee
07-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi there! Welcome to GS!

msbrad
07-27-2013, 01:58 AM
Happy you are here. Jump in and have fun.
m

Jacque
07-27-2013, 06:02 AM
another TN gal <waving> nice to have you here :) come jump in the challenges...great way to get started and a great way to keep yourself going when you can't get going. it's a great place to be

momof2angels
07-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Welcome (again? lol) to GingerScraps! What part of Tennessee are you from? I'm just south of the Tennessee border in Huntsville, Alabama. I always find it neat to realize that people close to me not only digiscrap - but do it in the same forums I do! :) Hope you enjoy your time here!! :D
I live right next to the Kentucky/Tennessee state line. I am north of Nashville, residing in a small town named Portland. Yeah, it's nice to meet your neighbors in digital world of scrapbooking.

Ricki
07-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Hello Karen and welcome! Hope you have fun with us :)

chigirl
07-29-2013, 01:48 PM
welcome!!!!

Jacque
07-29-2013, 09:27 PM
I live right next to the Kentucky/Tennessee state line. I am north of Nashville, residing in a small town named Portland. Yeah, it's nice to meet your neighbors in digital world of scrapbooking.

we're almost neighbors...i live on the TN/KY line as well but further west inbetween Land Between the Lakes and Fort Campbell :)

Ambelleina
07-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Hey there, hi there! Welcome to GS...again! :D

rdjrneace
07-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi there fellow neighbors -- I live in Kentucky but Northern Kentucky (up close to Ohio). I love coming south to travel down to Pigeon Forge. I have been to Nashville once so maybe I went past your house.

I also traveled down towards Land of the Lakes once so I might have been past Jacque.