PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Canada

bcgal00
07-11-2013, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone. I'm on the west coast of BC (Vancouver area). I was a paper scrapper for yrs and for a couple of yrs have been digi scrapping. My pages are often about dogs, outdoors, macro photography and food. Glad to be here and getting to known everyone!

StephanieH
07-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Welcome to GS. Jump in and take a look around. Check out the Welcome Wagon forum for some freebies from our designers. And check out the Challenges for changes at more freebies.

emscraps
07-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Hi there!! So glad you joined GS and can't wait to see your pages!

I love Vancouver! I've visited there a few times before, especially love Whistler! Such a beautiful place!

msbrad
07-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi and welcome. We visited Vancouver once, and it was wonderful. Jump in and have fun. Happy you have found Ginger Scraps.
m

bcgal00
07-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Thx for the warm welcome. I'm going to go look up the faq to see how what percentage the LOs have to be of GS product. I haven't bought anything here yet so it'll take me awhile to build up my stash. I'm on Little Rad Trio CT team so I believe I can use her products here but will need to get more variety from some of the other designers too. Off I go to the store to check it out!

conniep
07-11-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm glad to meet you :) Welcome to GS!

Ambelleina
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey there and welcome to GS! :)

Ricki
07-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Hello and welcome to GS! Hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

dillydoodles
07-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi there BC Gal. Another Canadian, yay, lol. I'm in Ontario but have lived out west as well and love BC. Welcome to GingerScraps.

As to the question about percentage of GS products, you can add any layout made with Non-GS products. We like to see credits given, but no outside linking. All challenge layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. Hope that helps.

bcgal00
07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi Arlene. I'm originally from Windsor, Ontario but moved out to the west coast over 20 years ago. I had relatively in St. Catherines and London too. Haven't been home there in yrs tho. So if I understand correctly, I can load some LOs that don't have any GS products (the ones I've done this mth) and then once I start creating with GS stuff I can do the challenges.

dillydoodles
07-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Well it's a beautiful country no matter which part you live in, right? I love the west and the east and all the parts in-between. :)

Yes, you understand correctly. You can add any non-GS layouts at any time. The restrictions are just for the challenges (at least 50% of GS products). Have fun...........

violethare
07-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Welcome to GS,I'm sure you will find plenty to enjoy around here, looking forward to seeing your LO's

dodgeladee
07-14-2013, 07:06 AM
Welcome! If you check out the welcome wagon section you can add to your stash!

SandyPie
07-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Welcome! We're quite the pet lovers in our house too. The others have answered your questions so I just wanted to say welcome and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

chigirl
07-17-2013, 01:59 PM
welcome to GS, so happy to have you join us!

bcgal00
07-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Thx for such a warm welcome everyone! This is such a friendly place! Got a few LOs in the gallery now and have been spending some time wandering around, checking everything out. Glad to be here!