PDA

View Full Version : Pontoon/Lake Fun

trina513
06-17-2013, 09:48 PM
With the start of summer I've been seeing a lot of beach kits - which are fun - BUT....

I would love a more "lake" swimming kit - fish, sand, pontoon boats, maybe even some tubing fun

We just don't have a lot of lighthouses, seashells, and starfish in our lakes in WI & MN ;) tee hee!

Sarah
06-17-2013, 09:57 PM
I like this idea. We only have lakes and pools here in Kansas as well!

Though, I saw the title and thought this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O0nzkESTI

Jacque
06-18-2013, 12:33 AM
i would love a kit like this. we live in TN...just a few miles from one of the largest water recreation areas. Land Between the Lakes which is where the TN river and (something else LOL) cross. we have the cumberland river, KY lake etc. ALL of my photos r in the boat or on the shore of these areas. would love to share some ideas and/or photos with a designer who might choose this for inspiration :)

and YES...PONTOON is the theme song for the south at least ;)

shawnbear
06-18-2013, 04:45 AM
TN river girl here as well. (even though I live in GA. Cross the boarder and steal that TN water fun! lol) That would be a cool kit!! :)

trina513
06-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Come on designers - fill this niche for us ;)

trina513
06-18-2013, 05:48 AM
AND LOL! Sarah! My kids sing that song all the time! ;)

conniep
06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Hmmmm my wheels are a spinning :D

Jacque
06-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Hmmmm my wheels are a spinning :D

something else we do a lot of here is the Redneck Yacht Club...hook all the boats together and hang out in large groups. specially on the 4th of July!

trina513
06-18-2013, 03:07 PM
If you need ideas Connie - holler - :D

SPIN THOSE WHEELS CONNIE! You'd make a FANTASTIC kit - I can just imagine :D

Jacque
06-18-2013, 03:38 PM
If you need ideas Connie - holler - :D

SPIN THOSE WHEELS CONNIE! You'd make a FANTASTIC kit - I can just imagine :D

I second that!!!!! u'd do a great kit...yes please let us know...we can give u lots of stuff...AND i personally would think it would be a big seller because as trina stated...its mostly beachy stuff out there.

NOTE: basic kit + some matching mini add on's, 4th of july, fishing, camping, bbq (don't forget the beer-i'd say a lil shine but we all know its illegal and would never be found in the south), watersports (tubes, skis or anything a redneck can tie a rope to and b drug behind a boat LOL) etc....my thought maybe the add on would b basic extras with 4 or 5 themed to go along with each mini theme. these r all things we do on the lake :)

conniep
06-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Hahahahaha :) know all about those redneck yacht clubs & the shine Jacque lol. It's definitely a southern thang lol! I'm going to try and get my brain together enough to make this for my July GrabBag, I will be back with yall for ideas!!

Jacque
06-19-2013, 02:51 PM
woohoo! :)

nutsaboutgabe
06-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Do you have a pontoon boat of your own Trina? I keep telling my husband I want one even though we are not the camping type. I just love them!! We go to the beach, not lakes, once in a while...but not to sunbath or swim, but to fly kites, play in the sand and enjoy the sounds of the waves. I like to go to the beach in the spring and fall when it's not busy!

Sarah
06-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Connie asked for it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7Ghu1FpnQ

trina513
06-19-2013, 10:04 PM
YAY!! Connie - this makes me sooo happy!! You have no idea!! :D

And I don't personally have one - but the IN-laws who live on the lake 10 min from here have one - so we are on one a lot during the summer! We were out on it last night :D

scrapjrlgcp
06-19-2013, 11:48 PM
lol Sarah thought of On The Pontoon too!! Now it will no doubt be stuck in my head!!!

GingerScraps
06-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Ohhh I can't wait to see what Connie creates!!!! weeeeeee