PDA

View Full Version : May challenge coupons - send out yet??

berniek
06-15-2013, 11:06 PM
I was wondering. Are the challenge coupons for May send out yet?

I noticed they are normally send out at the end of the first week of the new month. I think I read that the coupons have been send out already. But I haven't received anything. Weird, because I did keep my thread up to date.
I have already tried to contact missdamsel by PM earlier this week, but haven't received a response yet. I think there might be problems with the PM service? Or at least mine.

Is there anyone that can help me?
Thanks a lot!

missdamsel
06-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Yes they were all sent out on the 6th. How many challenges did you complete? (that makes a difference how your prize was sent).

I was wondering. Are the challenge coupons for May send out yet?

I noticed they are normally send out at the end of the first week of the new month. I think I read that the coupons have been send out already. But I haven't received anything. Weird, because I did keep my thread up to date.
I have already tried to contact missdamsel by PM earlier this week, but haven't received a response yet. I think there might be problems with the PM service? Or at least mine.

Is there anyone that can help me?
Thanks a lot!

missdamsel
06-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Sent you a PM!!

msbrad
06-16-2013, 02:13 AM
Hoping ok for you. Even I got this one right.... The first time.
m

GingerScraps
06-16-2013, 04:29 AM
Thank you for lookin into this Missi :)

berniek
06-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Thank you! I got the PM now.
Sorry I didn't respond to the question earlier, I was sleeping (time difference..).
I did just slipped through the stack of nicknames, that happens. No biggies. I'm just happy it is resolved! :)