PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Mother

Scrapper
05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
After Mother's fall in December 2011 she's had numerous troubles with her broken leg (which healed nicely) but the torn ligaments are still giving her trouble plus now she has lots of trouble with her back as well :(

She has fractures in her vertebrae & they are affecting her in different ways & when she had her laser treatment today... she was told it was getting worse :( She was advised to get Nuclear Medicine treatment... but she's not sure on this treatment yet as she dislikes medical/radiation treatment... :(

Please pray that she gets some relief :blush

Plus if you have any suggestions... please leave me a message here or a PM - thanks so much :kisses

emscraps
05-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Oh Jemima, I wish I could reach out and hug you right now! I have never heard of Nuclear medicine, but I will definitely keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Big {{HUGS}} to you, too! Take care, Jemima, hopefully she will find the best treatment for her!!

Ricki
05-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Jemima my prayers are with you sweetie!!

Hoping for the best :kisses

violamoni
05-09-2013, 05:15 PM
prayers for you and your mother, Jemima!!
Hoping the best for you <3

trina513
05-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Oh no! :( Thats a long time to be miserable! I hope this is a quick and easy procedure that she can get relief from quickly!

Nandy
05-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Sending Hugs and prayers.

Scrapper
05-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Thanks so much for your prayers & BIG HUGS - so much appreciated :kisses

msbrad
05-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Prayers indeed! Oh, it is so tough to be in our age group with parents aging and little ones grabbing at us too.
Prayers for sure for your Mama. A tough road to recovery.
hugs
m

Scrapper
05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks ladies - we need your prayers... :kisses
After doing the vacuuming today my right shoulder is playing up... as earlier in the month I pulled a muscle - I've had treatment on it... but OUCH... after the vacuum cleaning today - plus my lower back is hurting too... it always does if I have to do ALL the vacuum cleaning as I did today :(

Gaalmark
05-10-2013, 05:26 PM
You got the prayers, Jemima, for both your mom and you. :getwell:

So sorry to hear about your mom's health.
It is so difficult when the caregivers are also experiencing health problems of their own!
Pain, to varying degrees, has been my companions for over 50 years now, so my heart goes out to both of you. Your mom needs you, so don't forget to take care of you!:kisses

Angelclaud
05-11-2013, 12:21 AM
So sorry to hear about your Mom's health condition. Sending prayers that she'll be better soon.

craftytam
05-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Oh Jemima, it's so hard when our loved ones are in pain. I really hope the doctors are able to find something that will help her. I will keep both of you in my prayers.

My mom has severe osteoporosis. She is only 64 and all of the vertebrae in her back have collapsed. She has lost 5 inches in height. Pain is basically something she always lives with. The only thing she can really do is take Advil or other pain relievers to take some of the edge off. I hurt my upper back this week somehow and it has been so hard to keep myself motivated to do anything. It gave me more of an appreciation for what my mom goes through.