PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NYC!

Gaalmark
05-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Hi, :hi
My name is Nertha (aka Gaalmark) and I am new to this forum. I live in NYC and have been digital scrapping for about 3 years now. I am looking forward to getting to know you! :heartshape1:

Ricki
05-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi Nertha and welcome to GingerScraps!

Hope you took a peek at all the fun :)

Craft-tastrophic
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Welcome to Ginger Scraps Nertha! Hope you find a lot of Fun here with us!

emscraps
05-06-2013, 07:09 PM
HI there, Nertha!! so happy you are here!!

Gaalmark
05-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi Nertha and welcome to GingerScraps!

Hope you took a peek at all the fun :)
:626gdau:It was such a nice surprise to find your greeting in my mailbox after a very long wait at the doctor's office! Thanks for the warm welcome, Ricki! :thanx:

I have not had a chance to do a lot of exploring yet, but I am looking forward to exploring the forum and enjoying the layouts in the galleries. From the little I have had a chance to view I can see that there's tons of talented scrappers posting here! :respect-067:

Gaalmark
05-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome to Ginger Scraps Nertha! Hope you find a lot of Fun here with us!

Thanks, Ivonne, for the warm welcome! :thanx: I am sure that I will have fun here because the friend who pointed me in the direction of GingerScraps said that it was a fun place, so I am looking forward to joining in participating in the forum with all you guys. :36_1_33:

By the way, I love your store's name -- Craft-tastrophic Designs -- can you tell I love puns?

Gaalmark
05-06-2013, 08:58 PM
HI there, Nertha!! so happy you are here!!

Hi, Em, such happy greetings make me happy to be here, thanks so much! :thanx:

Ricki
05-06-2013, 09:24 PM
You can hop over here, at the Welcome to GingerScraps!! (http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?21144-Welcome-to-GingerScraps!!&p=245661#post245661) Thread.

A all-in-one place Guide around :)!

Gaalmark
05-07-2013, 02:51 AM
You can hop over here, at the Welcome to GingerScraps!! (http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?21144-Welcome-to-GingerScraps!!&p=245661#post245661) Thread.

A all-in-one place Guide around :)!

:thanx: Thanks, Ricki, this makes it a lot simpler to explore and familiarize myself with the layout (pun intended) of the site! :36_15_8:

dodgeladee
05-07-2013, 03:38 AM
Hi Nertha! Welcome to GS! Glad you are joining us!

Gaalmark
05-07-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi Nertha! Welcome to GS! Glad you are joining us!

:thanx: Thanks for the warm welcome, Suzanne, glad to be here! :dancelaugh:

Scrapper
05-10-2013, 03:11 AM
A BIG HEARTY WELCOME NERTHA :D

I'm so happy that you've come on over to us my friend... :D

I've met you at other places & I'm glad you've come over here... we're the best bunch of cookies around & it's so wonderful, happy & lovin' here :dancelaugh:

*Thanks friends for your big welcome to my old friend... :) ~ WAIT until you see her layouts... they're amazing... :blush
*Thanks Ricki for telling Nertha about the Welcome Aboard Train of Goodies :D

msbrad
05-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Well now, Hi There!! Happy you have introduced yourself. An official welcome to GS. I must say I am loving the LO's you have posted - <3
Hoping you will stick around and have fun with us.
m

Gaalmark
05-10-2013, 05:36 PM
A BIG HEARTY WELCOME NERTHA :D

I'm so happy that you've come on over to us my friend... :D

I've met you at other places & I'm glad you've come over here... we're the best bunch of cookies around & it's so wonderful, happy & lovin' here :dancelaugh:

*Thanks friends for your big welcome to my old friend... :) ~ WAIT until you see her layouts... they're amazing... :blush
*Thanks Ricki for telling Nertha about the Welcome Aboard Train of Goodies :D

Scrapper, it is sooooo nice to find an old friend here!!!! :36_1_33:
Thanks so much for the extra warm welcome! :kisses
I am very grateful for the lovely, friendly greetings on this thread, and the awesome Welcome Wagon gifts. The designers are so generous with their talents! I am looking forward to participating in the challenges and all the beautiful kits will give me a head start.

I am having a great time here! :dancelaugh:

Gaalmark
05-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Well now, Hi There!! Happy you have introduced yourself. An official welcome to GS. I must say I am loving the LO's you have posted - <3
Hoping you will stick around and have fun with us.
m

You are a sweetheart, Michelle! :36_3_16:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and kind words about my layouts, I am thrilled you like them! :thanx:

Ambelleina
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Hey Nertha, welcome to GS! :D

Hope you're finding your way around; I love GS and we love new people here, so I hope you join us for some challenges and chatting and whatnot! :)

violethare
05-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps Nertha, looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery--jump in and have fun.

Gaalmark
06-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Christina and Kelly! :thanx:

I certainly am enjoying GS and am looking forward to getting to know you guys! :kisses

PixelsByJen
06-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps!

Isabel
06-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Hello Nertha, so nice to have you here!

conniep
06-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Welcome to GS, Nertha! It's very nice to meet you :) I know that you'll love it here, the girls in this community are so nice & helpful!! I look forward to chatting with you more :)

Gaalmark
06-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Thanks, Connie, for the warm welcome! :thanx:
I have been a fan :kisses of your templates for some time now, so I have a growing collection of them.
Looking forward to getting to know and chatting with you, too! :D
Hugs,

Gaalmark
06-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks so much, Jen, for the welcome! :thanx: It is so sweet of you! :D

Hugs,

Gaalmark
06-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Hello Nertha, so nice to have you here!

Thanks, Isabel, so much for the warm welcome! :thanx:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!:kisses

Hugs,