PDA

View Full Version : NSD is Coming

catgoddess
04-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Can you believe it's less than 2 weeks away!?

I make out my wish lists as I get newsletters, so navigating new releases is easier. When I first started out, I did everything on NSD and I about lost my mind. hehe I try to participate throughout the community in challenges because I like to mingle with old friends and new.

I know Gingerscraps has a ton of stuff planned (there is an event on the Gingerscraps Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/GingerScraps?fref=ts) to keep you informed). I look forward to the celebrations every year!

Who is excited? What do you do to prepare?

missdamsel
04-23-2013, 02:20 AM
ME ME ME ME ME!!! I am so excited!!

msbrad
04-23-2013, 03:15 AM
I knew "IT" was coming soon... I'll be taking extra BP medicine... [LOL] as weekends like these send me to a frenzy....

I think we will be home [yay] which means DH is golfing [ double yay!!!] so hoping some time for me.
m

catgoddess
04-23-2013, 03:20 AM
lol @ the BP meds. I am a total spaz that weekend, too, but it's so much fun!
No way I could maintain that level of excitement all year, though :)

msbrad
04-23-2013, 03:31 AM
lol @ the BP meds. I am a total spaz that weekend, too, but it's so much fun!
No way I could maintain that level of excitement all year, though :)

I understand and I hear you. Yes... it really sends me to a frenzy... [embarrassed as I should be better prepared by now], yet at least I think we are home.
m

trina513
04-23-2013, 03:38 AM
As of now I have nothing planned that weekend - so who knows what we'll end up doing! Weekends arent typically good for scrapping - we're too busy! So I dont get TOO excited - they should do it during the week :D

emscraps
04-23-2013, 03:46 AM
I could hardly ever celebrate NSD, it always falls the weekend after our anniversary, May 2.

LOL, Michi!

GingerScraps
04-23-2013, 06:55 AM
Ohhh.. It's coming up so quickly!!!! Whoot!!

Ricki
04-23-2013, 08:36 AM
I simply am soooo excited too!
Can't wait :D

scrapjrlgcp
04-23-2013, 02:30 PM
I am excited too!! However DH baseball team made the playoffs and so they will be playing that weekend and I am sure I will take the kids and go support him :) but when I am home I hope to be at the computer!!

daisysmiles4you
04-23-2013, 05:01 PM
I've never experienced it before, but I'm looking forward to it. Though I'm grumpy it's a Thursday. I'll just have to make sure to leave time before work. Although, I think I understand things will be happening all weekend? Considering the level of excitement I"m seeing from people I'm expecting it to be big.

Sarah
04-23-2013, 05:22 PM
I've never experienced it before, but I'm looking forward to it. Though I'm grumpy it's a Thursday. I'll just have to make sure to leave time before work. Although, I think I understand things will be happening all weekend? Considering the level of excitement I"m seeing from people I'm expecting it to be big.

It's always big :D There are TWO, too :D There's another in November

catgoddess
04-23-2013, 05:51 PM

The actual day is Saturday, but most start the party on Thursday and go through the weekend. We just like to party it seems... :)

StephanieH
04-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I'll be gone from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon, but am going to try and see what access I can get where I'm at. Have a few ideas up my sleeve. :)

missdamsel
04-23-2013, 08:09 PM
It is always big! LOTS of thing going on and GREAT sales!!

Yes everything starts Thursday and runs through Sunday night. :)

The one in November is international DIGI scrapping Day. This one includes all scrapping. :)

familyhistoryscrapper
04-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Oh man....of all weekends I have a super busy weekend that weekend! :( boo...I'll see how much scrapping time I can squeeze in though!

kl.winters
04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
It always sneaks up on me way to fast and I never seem to be ready even though I know it's coming.

redutedaisy
04-28-2013, 06:06 AM
I am so excited! We are going to be in California but I'm bringing my laptop to the beach!!

Ricki
05-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Am I the only one really looking forward to the events :D

catgoddess
05-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Nope! I'm about ready to burst I'm so excited.
I can't believe it's May 1! Not long now :)

Victoria32
05-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Me too...going to be up long hours. I'm so happy to see some of the events are being spread over the whole weekend, as well as some are starting early.
Spreading it out over several days is more manageable.

emscraps
05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Gosh, this weekend is getting busier by the minute, ugh!!

But I already started my shopping cart! Lots of wonderful bundles and the buffet, OMG!!