PDA

View Full Version : Can't DL Most Welcome Wagon Designs

cinmcw
04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I had such a time of it yesterday, I just had to give up. Never being able to go to sleep didn't help!

I'm getting error messages for many of the dls. I posted the error messages in some of the designer post sections.

The messages I rec'd. were one of the following (I was able to dl a couple of items, though not most):

Sorry, the coupon has been used the maximum number of times allowed for one customer and cannot be used again.

or

Order processing error !
This error may occur by several reasons:
Gift certificate doesn't exist.
Gift certificate is expired.
Gift certificate is not activated.
Gift certificate is disabled.

I appreciate your help! :)

missdamsel
04-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi! Sorry you are having problems. I will have al the designers check their coupons, I do know we are having some problems with the store today. (Maybe it was starting yesterday)

Anyway, a couple things to check make sure you are logged in at the store (Did you register for the store? You must do that separately than the forum).

Even if it says Welcome Back cinmcw at the top, look to the left. Does it say your name there or a log in box? If your name is there you are good, if there is a log in box, you must log back in to use the coupon.

Since each product has a coupon, you must check out one product at a time.

If you copy and paste the code, please make sure there are no extra spaced in front or behind the code. (sometimes copy and paste will grab an extra space).

If these suggestions don't help, it would be of great assistance if you can tell me specifically which codes are giving you problems and I can contact those designers to check on them.

Also, you may want to wait a day or so till we get the store issues fixed. It is driving us all nuts! :)

Thanks for your patience!!

Missi
GS Site Manager

GingerScraps
04-09-2013, 05:32 PM
It is for sure an issue with the recent server upgrades.
I will work on getting it all straightened out today. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

cinmcw
04-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Thank you to both of you for your help and suggestions. Missy, I've been doing all of the things you mention and still was not able to dl. I'm going to try again now and create a list of the items that are not working. I may not go through all of them, but I'll go through a bunch, at least! :)

cinmcw
04-10-2013, 01:51 AM
I can't continue on with the entire list. Here is what I got to (couldn't create chart to make it easy to view, sorry!):

These are some of the products that I cannot dl:

Error Code #1:
Sorry, the coupon has been used the maximum number of times allowed for one customer and cannot be used again.

Error Code #2:
Order processing error !

Product Error
Angelclaud ArtRoom/Easy Start 1 & 2 #2

roseytoes/naturalbliss-mini #2

Twin Mom Scraps / Summer Sweetie #1
Sugar Kissed Designs/Ivory Blush #2
Kathy Winters Designs/Sweet as Strawberries #2
Joyful Heart Designs/With Love #1
Connie Prince/For You #1
Inspired Designs/A Work in Progress #2
Pixels by Jen/Melons ‘N Mint #2
Neverlandscraps/Just the Basics #1

GingerScraps
04-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Thank you for this! It will be very helpful while I resolve this issue.
I will be in touch as soon as I get this all resolved.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding! <3

cinmcw
04-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Oh, you're welcome! I hoped to go through more of them but got too tired! Sorry!

Angelclaud
04-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Ooops, I liked the wrong posts. LOL. I was opening up two threads.

cinmcw, sorry that you are encountering the problem and hopefully Ginger will find the solution soon.

GingerScraps
04-10-2013, 06:18 AM
I can't continue on with the entire list. Here is what I got to (couldn't create chart to make it easy to view, sorry!):

These are some of the products that I cannot dl:

Error Code #1:

Error Code #2:
Order processing error !

Product Error
Angelclaud ArtRoom/Easy Start 1 & 2 #2

roseytoes/naturalbliss-mini #2

Twin Mom Scraps / Summer Sweetie #1
Sugar Kissed Designs/Ivory Blush #2
Kathy Winters Designs/Sweet as Strawberries #2
Joyful Heart Designs/With Love #1
Connie Prince/For You #1
Inspired Designs/A Work in Progress #2
Pixels by Jen/Melons ‘N Mint #2
Neverlandscraps/Just the Basics #1

I have some info for you....
Error Code #2:
Order processing error !

The reason your getting this error is because your actually entering the code into the Gift Certificate box. These codes need to be entered into the coupon code box.
However, I will go ahead and test each product and coupon so I'm sure that they are all working properly :)

Here is a screen shot of the coupon code box, you can get to that by clicking the "view cart" button in the shop.
http://gingerscraps.net/Ginger/Customer_Service/screenshot_coupon_code_box.jpg

GingerScraps
04-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Alright, I have tested each welcome wagon product and all the coupons are working.
Whoot!! :)
Have fun with all your new goodies!!! :)

cinmcw
04-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Thank you, Angelclaud! I'm sure it will eventually get worked out! I appreciate your response! :)

Ooops, I liked the wrong posts. LOL. I was opening up two threads.

cinmcw, sorry that you are encountering the problem and hopefully Ginger will find the solution soon.

cinmcw
04-12-2013, 08:50 PM
I actually tried both ways numerous times and neither worked. Saw your message today and tried again, but I'm still getting the error codes. Sorry to have to bother you about this. :(
Thanks for your help!

I have some info for you....
Error Code #2:
Order processing error !

The reason your getting this error is because your actually entering the code into the Gift Certificate box. These codes need to be entered into the coupon code box.
However, I will go ahead and test each product and coupon so I'm sure that they are all working properly :)

Here is a screen shot of the coupon code box, you can get to that by clicking the "view cart" button in the shop.
http://gingerscraps.net/Ginger/Customer_Service/screenshot_coupon_code_box.jpg

GingerScraps
04-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Can you please take a screen shot of your error page and post it here so I can take a look?
Have you double checked to make sure your logged in?
And you putting the code in the coupon code box?
Are you checking out one product at a time?

You can only use I coupon per transaction, so put the steps will be-
Log in, put the product in your cart, enter the coupon into the coupon code box, then check out and follow the same procedure for each product.

I tested each and every coupon and all of them are working properly.

If you can show me your exact error, with a screen shot, I can see what is happening to cause the error.

Don't worry though, we will get it figured out!

missdamsel
04-12-2013, 11:34 PM
The other common problem with coupons is when you copy and paste them, sometimes it grabs an extra space at the beginning or the end. Check that too as it will cause a coupon to be invalid.

Can you please take a screen shot of your error page and post it here so I can take a look?
Have you double checked to make sure your logged in?
And you putting the code in the coupon code box?
Are you checking out one product at a time?

You can only use I coupon per transaction, so put the steps will be-
Log in, put the product in your cart, enter the coupon into the coupon code box, then check out and follow the same procedure for each product.

I tested each and every coupon and all of them are working properly.

If you can show me your exact error, with a screen shot, I can see what is happening to cause the error.

Don't worry though, we will get it figured out!

cinmcw
04-16-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm doing everything exactly as both of you are tell me to, but I just keep getting error codes. Here is a screen shot:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q537/cinmcw/cinmcw_gs_ErrorPageexample_600_zps3de53e9e.jpg (http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/cinmcw/media/cinmcw_gs_ErrorPageexample_600_zps3de53e9e.jpg.htm l)

missdamsel
04-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks cinmcw! That gives us lots of information. That particular coupon has reached it's maximum number of uses. I have contacted the designer to increase that for us. I will let you know when that is done.

cinmcw
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
That particular error message appeared for many of them, just to let you know.

missdamsel
04-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok, so what it is it is saying that you have used them already. I am checking your history to see what we can do for you. Give me a few minutes and I will see what I can do.

missdamsel
04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Ok, Now that I figured that out, you should be golden!!

What I need you to do is to sign in at the store, on the left sidebar you will see Orders history, click that. Then choose all dates and click search. This should bring up all your orders and you can click on the order number and download each item. Looks like most are in your cart ready to download. I didn't check each one, but by glancing it looks like most are there.

Let me know if you still have any problems. :) I sure hope not!!

GingerScraps
04-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Thank you Missi :)
Did you reset the links for her? Depending on when she purchased them, they may need to be reset.

missdamsel
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Of course I reset the links! :)

GingerScraps
04-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you, thank you dear Missi :)

cinmcw
04-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Thank you so very much for all of your help and for finding the solution! I know you worked hard at this, and I really appreciate it! I just love this site, and now I love it even more! :) I love the friendly and helpful environment, the beautiful designs, the lovely setup of the site, the fun challenges and reward system...everything!

missdamsel
04-17-2013, 02:48 AM
Does that mean you got everything downloaded or at least stated?? I sure hope so!!

I am glad you are happy here and look forward to seeing lots of layouts from you!!

Thank you so very much for all of your help and for finding the solution! I know you worked hard at this, and I really appreciate it! I just love this site, and now I love it even more! :) I love the friendly and helpful environment, the beautiful designs, the lovely setup of the site, the fun challenges and reward system...everything!