What has been the best you've seen?

YouTube has a pretty good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H542nLTTbu0

Ricki
04-01-2013, 01:22 PM
:D

APoyer
04-01-2013, 02:12 PM
My sister is getting married in November. I am "accidentally" texting her fiance a picture of "her dress" which is this huge feathery dress that is everything he has said he doesn't like. She actually looks AMAZING in it but she knows he will hate it so it will be great! Can't wait to scrap this!

GingerScraps
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM
My sister is getting married in November. I am "accidentally" texting her fiance a picture of "her dress" which is this huge feathery dress that is everything he has said he doesn't like. She actually looks AMAZING in it but she knows he will hate it so it will be great! Can't wait to scrap this!

Lol! That is so funny!! Love it :)

emscraps
04-01-2013, 05:34 PM
April Fool's during Spring Break is killing me!! It took me a long time to get out of the house this morning, silly kids!

Mom, come here, I need help....hhahaha...April Fool's
Mom, come here, look at this....hahaha...April Fool's
Mom, something is overflowing in the microwave....hahah..April Fool's....

OMG, 3 kids, every 5 minutes, this morning was no joke! lol...

GingerScraps
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
April Fool's during Spring Break is killing me!! It took me a long time to get out of the house this morning, silly kids!

Mom, come here, I need help....hhahaha...April Fool's
Mom, come here, look at this....hahaha...April Fool's
Mom, something is overflowing in the microwave....hahah..April Fool's....

OMG, 3 kids, every 5 minutes, this morning was no joke! lol...

Omg!!! That totally made me LOL!!

Sarah
04-01-2013, 05:52 PM
My husband and I were going to "Facebook Divorced", meaning change our relationship statuses to "Divorced" with no warning or anything to family and friends.

Since I just added my neighbor on Facebook, it would have tripled the hilarity, IMO (because she sees us daily, hehe
But, Josh woke up in a bad mood and not in the mood, so we didn't.

missdamsel
04-01-2013, 07:17 PM
A couple years ago, Rachel baby powdered my blow dryer, BUT my eldest called and warned me about it, but said she wasn't ruining any of the other AFDJ Rachel had planned. I found no other jokes (which I think was the joke in itself to have me paranoid all day :) ) But it didn't work!

daisysmiles4you
04-02-2013, 03:41 PM
My friend got her sister last year. http://www.thesquirrelfactor.com/2012/04/april-fools-day-fun.html