PDA

View Full Version : Tap-a-talk question

msbrad
03-28-2013, 03:12 PM
I've noticed when I log on to this site from my iPHONE or iPAD a little pop up says supported by Tap a talk. Well, I've purchased and DL both tap a talk, and forum runner and cannot figure out how to use either one in locating this site.
Any assistance most appreciated.
m

muldrs
03-28-2013, 03:18 PM
I think I ran a search in tap a talk for scrapbooking and it came up for me.

msbrad
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
I think I ran a search in tap a talk for scrapbooking and it came up for me.

YIPPEE!!!! It worked. Thank you so much Becki.
m

msbrad
04-02-2013, 03:31 AM
I'm back again. Yes I can se this site on tap a talk however I see the site no differently than I did before purchase. I think I wasted money on the ap.
m
Ps- I don recommend forum runner either.

missdamsel
04-02-2013, 12:48 PM
I love the app!! I use Tap a talk all the time! I see it lots differently. I really like the "latest" icon so I can easily see the new stuff. I will see if I can grab some screen shots later today to see if we are seeing the same thing! :)

msbrad
04-04-2013, 12:29 AM
I love the app!! I use Tap a talk all the time! I see it lots differently. I really like the "latest" icon so I can easily see the new stuff. I will see if I can grab some screen shots later today to see if we are seeing the same thing! :)
I appreciate any help! Thank you.
Now any idea how I can zoom to view better on the iPad or iPhone to " see" better?
m

missdamsel
04-04-2013, 01:03 AM
I find in Tap a Talk I don't need to zoom, but in the regular forum on the iPhone I do and it won't! lol

Twin Mom Scraps
04-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Ya I am also unable to zoom here on my iPhone (using tapatalk),

msbrad
04-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Ya I am also unable to zoom here on my iPhone (using tapatalk),
Thank you.
I think... I want it to go away. Sadly I do not know how to delete an ap.

Missi- I think... I understand about not needing to zoom with tap a talk... but mine is still small! iphone.
m