PDA

View Full Version : Craft Swap: May 2013 (Mother's Day) SIGN UP!

nutsaboutgabe
03-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello ladies!

We're at it again. The Craft Swap seems to be pretty popular around here so I'm here to get the next one started early so we have plenty of time to get something crafted. Many of you had fun participating in the last two swaps so now is your chance to participate in the next one, if you're interested, and give some newbies an opportunity to sign up as well. Our next theme is Mother's Day, which is Sunday, May 12th. That gives up plenty of time to get a craft created and mailed! While I know not everyone playing is a mother, but we're all women and what woman doesn't love a handmade gift!?! So needless to say, you don't have to be a mother to participate.

Craft Swap Guidelines

1. Craft cap is $10
2. Craft MUST be handmade by you.
3. All crafts must be sent out by Wednesday, May 1st in order to get to the recipient in time for May 12th.
4. If you feel you cannot finish your craft in time to be mailed, then DO NOT SIGN UP. Be 200% sure you can participate before saying yes.
5. Don't stress about making the perfect craft. Do something fun and remember, it's the little things in life that mean the most. ;)

If you need ideas for a craft, check out Pinterest to get some ideas. The ideas are endless.

If you're in, reply to this thread. The deadline for signing up be April 1st (and that's no joke) :)

When signing up, please write if you are a mother or not. If you are a mother it doesn't mean you're craft will definitely have anything to do with being a mother, but it may help the crafter who gets your name decide what to make you.

Additional note: feel free to add any additional favorites such as colors, scents, hobbies, etc...

Signed Up
Barbara - Nutsaboutgabe
Missi - Missdamsel
Jacque - Jacque
Em - emscraps
Melissa - melissavt
Ginger - GingerScraps
Sarah - Sarah
Kathy - kl.winters
Kim - ScrapinMama
Lisa - sladd79054
Jessica - scrapjrlgcp
Julie - Juliemomof4
Sandy - SandyPie
Rachel - Harmonystar
Wendy - wtunison

missdamsel
03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Sign me up!! I followed up on the last craft and still haven't heard from some.

Jacque
03-07-2013, 07:18 PM
YEP i'm in and will be all well long before then :) mother of 4 boys and 8 furbabies :)

question: not to take over just a thought. for those who want to (not required) can they add things like fav color, any allergies to scents, hobbies etc. i tried to look for my valentine but was a bit hard to tell just by LO's. i LIKE to personalize even if not required. just a thought. i'm in either way :)

nutsaboutgabe
03-07-2013, 07:40 PM
That's perfectly fine. Anyone is more than welcome to give any additional information regarding favs.

YEP i'm in and will be all well long before then :) mother of 4 boys and 8 furbabies :)

question: not to take over just a thought. for those who want to (not required) can they add things like fav color, any allergies to scents, hobbies etc. i tried to look for my valentine but was a bit hard to tell just by LO's. i LIKE to personalize even if not required. just a thought. i'm in either way :)

emscraps
03-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm in again!! Thanks for hosting again!

**EDIT**
I'm a mother of 3, boy-girl-boy
I like teal blues, pinks, greens...like my siggy :)
I'm such a huge fan of inspirational quotes, I hoard them and write them down everywhere. I can't get enough.
I'm not into scents, unless they are air fresheners/candles--Jasmine is my favorite

melissavt
03-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm in

missdamsel
03-07-2013, 11:16 PM
the first one I needed some questions asked, so I aske dthe hostess to ask them of everyone as a "help". Maybe we can do that this time too, kind of a questionaire along with our addresses??

nutsaboutgabe
03-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Good idea - If anyone has questions, post them here and I will add those questions to the PM I send out to all participants. No one should answer them here...just list any questions you would want me to ask your craft recipient.

the first one I needed some questions asked, so I aske dthe hostess to ask them of everyone as a "help". Maybe we can do that this time too, kind of a questionaire along with our addresses??

GingerScraps
03-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Yep sign me up!!

Sarah
03-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Sign me up! I have a lot of ideas!! :D

I'm a HUGE daisy fan and my favorite color is PURPLE [though pinks or blues mixed with brown is my favorite color combo].

kl.winters
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM
I'll play along again.

ScrapinMama
03-09-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm in again!

nutsaboutgabe
03-16-2013, 10:58 PM
15 more days to sign up :)

sladd79054
03-17-2013, 01:28 AM
I will play along again

nutsaboutgabe
03-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Were down to 6 days to sign up....it's fun. Don't miss out on the opportunity.

scrapjrlgcp
03-26-2013, 09:20 PM
oh yay!! glad i did not miss out on this one...sign me up please!!

scrapjrlgcp
03-28-2013, 03:35 PM
I was just coming back here to see more about this and saw you wanted some questions. I love that Sarah gave her favorite flower I think that is a good question along with fav. color, hobbies other then scrapping, favorite smell, do you collect anything...that is all I can think of for now

Juliemomof4
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Can I still sign up?

missdamsel
04-03-2013, 04:43 PM
I think so since she hasn't cut off the signups yet. :) Anyone else???

SandyPie
04-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I'd like to join in too, please! Nothing scented or predominantly yellow for me please, or wool. :D

wtunison
04-03-2013, 06:38 PM
I'll play along!

Harmonystar
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
OOO I just saw this sign me up please if it's not too late.+

Harmonystar
04-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm a Mommy of 3. My favorite color is purple though I really love all colors. So so So happy for spring (which kinda comes and goes here) :)

scrapjrlgcp
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Just checking in :) when will we know who we are crafting for??

nutsaboutgabe
04-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Ok Ladies - I'm closing the thread today for signups and will PM you each your partner today or tomorrow. If you have any questions you'd like from your partner, please PM me and I will get that information for you so it will remain a secret.

emscraps
04-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Thanks, Barb!! I'm excited!!

melissavt
04-05-2013, 11:38 PM
WhooHoo!!

nutsaboutgabe
04-06-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm just waiting on a reply from 3 of our ladies and I'll send out an email with your assigned partner. :) Yippee...we're getting closer.

scrapjrlgcp
04-07-2013, 02:10 AM
yay! cant wait!!!