PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Simple Girl Scraps!!!

simplegirlscraps
02-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Wowzas! I just realized I have never actually introduced myself here!!

I'm Theresa aka Simple Girl Scraps and I'm a new designer here at GingerScraps!

I'm 28 and currently living on the east coast of Canada, but before moving home, I lived in Tokyo, Japan for 5 years and spent most of last year in Texas! I work for a retail sporting goods store and love it!

I'm a creative enthusiast, and have been scrapbooking since I was about 12 or 13. I started digital scrapbooking after discovering a community much like this one and got hooked on the challenges, and started designing almost 3 years ago!

I'm a girly girl who loves all things crafty and vintage (with a modern twist!) and as my designer name suggests, I like to keep things simple! I knit, quilt, sew etc... basically anything I can get my hands on!

I like to keep active and this last year, I started competing in powerlifting competitions! Other than that, I run, do yoga and Zumba!

I can't wait to get to know you all - come visit me on the blog or FB page and say Hi!

Wyked
02-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Welcome! ;) hehe. I honestly can't believe you've only been designing for 3 years. :D

emscraps
02-07-2013, 06:07 PM
HI Theresa!!! Welcome, welcome! So happy you are here!! Your designs are fabulous, cute, and sweet!! I just picked up the XOXO kit, can't wait to play :)

msbrad
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi and welcome to Ginger Scraps. Sounds like you stay mighty busy!
m

chigirl
02-11-2013, 02:56 PM
hi and welcome to GS!!!!

trina513
02-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi Theresa! So happy to have you here at GS! Thanks for the introduction - glad to know more about you!

charmedeebob
02-11-2013, 04:04 PM
welcome to GS Theresa!

JillW
02-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Greetings and welcome to GS!! Love your creations!! Sounds like you have a very busy life - and you sound like you are thrilled with it! YIPPEE!!!
Nice to have you here and I'm anxious to work with your designs!