PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Cookies! :)

Colleen
01-10-2013, 04:08 AM
The Sugar Cookies never stop amazing me!!! :) I had so many wonderful comments on my layouts in the gallery. Thank you!!!!

GingerScraps is the BEST! :)

A special thank you to Michelle and Debbi of the SC team. ;)

trina513
01-11-2013, 12:26 AM
YEAH!!

missdamsel
01-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Our Cookies are the best cookies in digiland!! Go Cookies!!

scrappinbella
01-11-2013, 03:15 PM
aww thanks y'all...they are wonderful aren't they? we have a platterful of cookies..each of them different ..each, simply awesome! and as we lovingly say on the team: "we spread our sprinkles around".....I really appreciate YOUR appreciation of them (makes a mama cookie proud..lol):)

SweetLittleNothingness
01-22-2013, 04:38 AM
I so appreciate all the awesome comments I get on my lo's! THANK YOU for taking time to do it!!

msbrad
01-22-2013, 11:54 AM
<3Thank you so much!
Love seeing all the lovely pages created in the gallery. They provide me with so much inspiration.
m

daisysmiles4you
01-23-2013, 05:53 AM
As an uncertain newbie I know i really appreciated all the comments I got on my first LO! So thanks to you all!

dillydoodles
02-04-2013, 03:18 AM
I couldn't agree more. I just love me some GingerScraps and the Sugar Cookies are the BEST! I just wish there were more hours in the day so I could hang out here more. Soon ... hopefully ... soon. :) Thanks gals for making our lives a little brighter with your kindness, day in and day out.

Ricki
02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
GS SC's, you ladies are amazing :)

saviscrap
02-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes thank you so much for all your wonderful comments of our LO's

I want to say thank you in the gallery but it seems piontless as you don't see the thanks there...what I mean is you don't get notifications of our thanks, like we get notifications of your praises. Hope you understood that lol

emscraps
02-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Woohoo, the Sugar Cookies are the best. They give you a warm fuzzy feeling with each sweet comment. Just like cookies ;)

Ricki
02-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Woohoo, the Sugar Cookies are the best. They give you a warm fuzzy feeling with each sweet comment. Just like cookies ;)

mmmmm yummy, with raisins and sweet stuff's :D

scrappinbella
02-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Yes thank you so much for all your wonderful comments of our LO's

I want to say thank you in the gallery but it seems piontless as you don't see the thanks there...what I mean is you don't get notifications of our thanks, like we get notifications of your praises. Hope you understood that lol

lol..I know exactly what you mean..and when I see those lovely thank you's I always say to myself: "dang it the cookies missed that thank you"....hint...send a pm instead...but, there is really no need since we cookies love what we do..so, just keep those lo's comin'...we love lovin' on them!

sharjen
02-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Getting praise for our layouts is the best...almost as good as eating a cookie ;)

Thanks for all that you do!