PDA

View Full Version : OMGYAY

Ambelleina
12-03-2012, 04:14 AM
One of my classes is officially done--my final paper was due at 11pm tonight...and I turned it in at 10:59pm.

:36_19_2::36_1_7::36_11_13:

Cutting it a little close, I KNOW.

I'm so glad to have one class down, just two more to go and this semester is OVER!

I'm 99% positive I'm keeping my 4.0 this semester, so I'm tired, but pleased.

Anyone else ready to wrap up the first semester?? Time to register for spring classes--CRIMINY.

Jacque
12-03-2012, 04:46 AM
congrats hon! my son is wrapping up his semester and getting ready for the next one. then 2 more classes and he has his bachelor's in just barely over 4 yrs with no summer classes except a study abroad class (if u want to call it that...it was a vacation) to poland.

and all this from a kid with severe LD's they said would never graduate HS...yes proud mama!

Ricki
12-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Good luck Christina!

sparkysgirl
12-03-2012, 11:32 AM
My son is all done ... graduation is in less than a week! I am so excited for him. Congrats on finishing your paper and maintaining a great GPA, Christina.

scrapolina
12-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Wow!! You go girl!!! Congrats on getting one down and trying to maintain a 4.0!!?? I am awestruck!! (i was more of a b average person...LOL )

mamaape
12-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BT!!!!!!!!!!

:36_1_33::36_1_33::36_1_33::36_1_33:
:36_1_22::36_1_22::36_1_22::36_1_22:
:multistars::multistars::multistars::multistars::m ultistars:
:cattumble::cattumble::cattumble::cattumble::cattu mble:

BlueHeartScraps
12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm very envious that one of your classes is done already. My exams start Thursday, but I still have a huge individual project to finish and a big group presentation to give tomorrow morning. Plus, we've been doing 3-4 hour study group meetings for out Microeconomic Analysis class (he was out of the country for nearly 3 weeks around Thanksgiving, so even though tomorrow is supposed to be a 'study for the exam' day, he's still throwing new topics at us to make up for being behind).

I will finish this semester up next Tuesday...and then I may just sleep for a few days solid. I am exhausted (and working oligopoly game theory problems in my sleep, so rest is really not helping, lol)!

Congrats on kicking hiney this semester...keep it up! :)

scrapolina
12-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm very envious that one of your classes is done already. My exams start Thursday, but I still have a huge individual project to finish and a big group presentation to give tomorrow morning. Plus, we've been doing 3-4 hour study group meetings for out Microeconomic Analysis class (he was out of the country for nearly 3 weeks around Thanksgiving, so even though tomorrow is supposed to be a 'study for the exam' day, he's still throwing new topics at us to make up for being behind).

I will finish this semester up next Tuesday...and then I may just sleep for a few days solid. I am exhausted (and working oligopoly game theory problems in my sleep, so rest is really not helping, lol)!

Congrats on kicking hiney this semester...keep it up! :)
Geesh Joy Lynn...I just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head!!! I cant image all that you get done in a day!!!

BlueHeartScraps
12-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Well, Francine...I can tell you a few things I have NOT gotten done the past few days. Grocery shopping, laundry and dishes. Good thing my hubby is pretty understanding, eh? May be another cereal supper night here! :D

Ambelleina
12-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Well, Francine...I can tell you a few things I have NOT gotten done the past few days. Grocery shopping, laundry and dishes.D

Yeah, my GPA kicks butt, but my apartment looks like total butt LOL.

I had a big paper and presentation due last Wednesday, then my final paper due for the same class just 4 days later. YEESH.

I'm taking three classes this semester AND still working full-time, so cleaning has been abandoned for the time being. Seriously, it's bad. I would pay someone to come clean my apartment at this point because I'm tired of looking at how dirty it is (severely needs vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and tidying, boxes and junk are all over the place and junk mail has piled high) but I just don't have the energy to clean after working 40 hours a week and trying to get through finals right now.

I've stopped cooking this past week too as everything gets more hectic. I just took a quiz for another class right now at work! :shh

emscraps
12-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Woohoo!! That is wonderful! CONGRATS, what an accomplishment!! Take a breather for a few days....enjoy...and SHOP and SCRAP!! heeheeee

SandyPie
12-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Congratulations!!

nutsaboutgabe
12-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the accomplishment! I don't envy those of you taking classes now. I've been out of college for 12 years (eek!) and when I was in college I slept only a few hours every night because I was a full time student taking 5-6 classes a semester, working 33 hours a week off campus, 10 hours a week on campus and in the fall I played tennis. I don't think I could handle working 40 hours a week, raising a child and taking classes now! The messy house would be enough to cause me to snap.

Ambelleina
12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
The messy house would be enough to cause me to snap.

I vacuumed for the first time in two months yesterday. hehe

Seriously, it was like a whole new apartment with the simple vacuuming of the living room, my couch and along all the baseboards. I am amazed at how having the time to clean up a bit (now that two of my three classes are done) makes everything look drastically cleaner and better. I still have a lot of junk to clean up since I've been WAY too busy with work and school and life to do anything, but the GPA was worth it! :)

Ambelleina
12-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Woohoo!! That is wonderful! CONGRATS, what an accomplishment!! Take a breather for a few days....enjoy...and SHOP and SCRAP!! heeheeee

YEAH, I haven't really scrapped since OCTOBER! I think I did one quickie layout last month. I really can't wait til summer comes and I actually have an extended period of time to SIT and do nothing but SCRAP! :)