PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Ginger

GingerScraps
09-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi- I am pretty sure you all know me :) But here is some stuff you might not know....
I started scrapping about 10 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. Of course it was paper scrapping :) I was hooked immediately!! I love everything about scrapping, it lets my creativity run wild and preserves and showcases my memories. I started Digi scrapping about 2 years ago. At first I was sure I would still paper scrap as well. But as I have gotten more and more into digi I am absolutely in love with it!! It is so exciting to challenge myself and learning new techniques. What I love the most is that Digi has no limits- I feel like anything I dream up I can put into a scrap page- The designing bug bit me just a few months ago and now that is what I spend 80% of my scrapping time doing. I am having so much fun!! I love seeing all the beautiful creations other ladies make with my designs!!

If you want some personal info- I am 32 - A work from home mom- "work" being designing - I have a hard time calling it a job, when I love it so much LOL
I am married to my high-school sweet heart. We have 2 kids DD-Isabelle 10 and DS-Chandler 8.
And a little doggie named Cooper and 6 birds (+3 little bird eggs right now:)
I have a blood clotting disorder that causes me to have TIA'S (small strokes) often. It has left me somewhat disabled but , I love that I have a place I can escape and feel "normal" in the digi scraping world.
Other than scrapping I like- beading, reading, writing, laughing!!!!! :) being with my family (not in that order)

Can't wait to get to know you !!

bobbysgirlforever
09-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi Ginger!!! I made it before bedtime - WOO HOO!!! :dancing:

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I am just PLEASED AS PUNCH to see you following your passion and helping others around the world to PRESERVE their MOST precious and PRICELESS memories! :2thumbsup:

I will soon be taking the BIG leap but on a smaller scale and have found that being 50-something has it's limitations - LOL! Well, at least for this girl!!! I shall PREVAIL and I will arrive!!! How's that for eternal optimism!!! :)

I am wishing you ALL the best in your NEW endeavor and hope you have LINES out the door, down the street and CLEAR around the next block!!! :confetti:

I shall by over the visit just as often as I am able sweetie - wish I could stay ALL night and help you CELEBRATE in style darlin'!!! :egypt:

Off to intro myself and then off to beddy-bye, I think ....

Leaving you with LOTS of LOVIN',
Linda :chef: (how cool is this!!! OMGosh!)

GingerScraps
09-26-2008, 08:46 AM
awww, thanks Linda! I am so exited to have this adventure! And can't wait to see where it takes me!

jenn33199
09-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Ginger- just stopping by to wave hello and to say congratulations! I've been a long time blog junkie and am thrilled to see your new store. :)

missdamsel
09-26-2008, 01:32 PM
I am so excited for you Ginger! This is great! Thank you!

desjmom
09-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey Ginger!! I am so happy for you. Your site looks great. I am so excited.

nutsaboutgabe
09-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Great job on the site. It totally rocks! Keep up the good work.

GingerScraps
09-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks all!! can't wait to get to know you all!!

nicolleio
09-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi Ginger! This looks like fun - I can't wait to look around :)

missdamsel
09-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Good Morning!

missdamsel
09-28-2008, 05:16 AM
Good night my new friend! :byebye:

violethare
09-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Ginger

Thanks for all the hard work in sharing your passion for creating wonderful memories with all of us. The store and site look great :clapclap:

missdamsel
09-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Happy Sunday! :cross: