PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!!

ScrappyCoyote
10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Wow. I've been lurking about a few days now. Trying to get the lay of the land. This is a great place!! Having lots of fun. Even participated in a challenge already!!

So... until a couple months ago, I was a CM consultant. Then I decided it was time to move on. I started traditional scrapping 4 or 5 years ago. Then I started looking in to digital scrapping. Now... I do both. I love them both.

As a Mac user, finding the perfect program has eluded me. Yes.. I did use the Mac software from CM.. until they quit selling and supporting it. I have a PC version.... but I really prefer using my Mac. End of that story. I have iScrapbook, MyMemories, and Photoshop Elements. Not so great with PSE. Working on that. Bound and determined to improve my skills with PSE.

Married (hubby is also my best friend and biggest fan/supporter of my work). Two lovely daughters, one son-in-law and one lovely granddaughter. We share our home with 4 dogs. Any other questions.. feel free to ask!!

Ricki
10-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi there and welcome! GS is amazing, you'll love it for sure :)

sparkysgirl
10-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Welcome to GS! It's terrific that you've already completed a challenge.

nutsaboutgabe
10-10-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm glad you've joined us here at Gingerscraps!

missdamsel
10-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome to GS!! I am here if you need anything!!

geswho40
10-11-2012, 02:11 AM
I used to sell scrapbooking stuff for the Angel Company have you heard of them? Rubber stamps, ink paper...I still have all of that, but don't play with it anymore :( I would like to know how you handle 4 dogs lol. I have a 1 YO GSD mix and just adopted a 4 MO Golden Collie a week ago, and I have my hands full!
Welcome to GS, I hope you enjoy your time here!

dodgeladee
10-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Welcome welcome!! Congrats on completing your first challenge! I love this place, and I hope you will too! I am also a traditional scrapper, but as I did more and more digital, I will be soooo glad when I am done traditional scrapping! I only have a few more months left to go, and then it is all digital for me. I get so much more done digitally! LOVE IT!!

swastinadia
10-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi there... love your avatar! Glad to know a little bit about you... Welcome to GS :).

conniep
10-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Hello & welcome :) I was a consultant with CM before I found digi-scrapping, too!

chigirl
10-11-2012, 12:37 PM
hi and welcome to GS, so happy to have you join us

emscraps
10-16-2012, 07:25 PM
HI there!! Love your avatar! I was also a consultant for CM, many, many moons ago! I just started digiscrapping recently, in July when I participated with the Christmas in July celebration here at Gingerscraps! I love their challenges and have helped inspire me to digiscrap more and more, um, addicted? lol.

Marleen
10-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Welcome to Ginger, for sure you will love it here, have fun!!

Tree City
10-17-2012, 03:53 AM
hello! You and I have opposite problems: you love your Mac and I'm a PC. But I'll set that aside and welcome you to GS. LOL! ;)

Neverland Scraps
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Love your disney pin avatar!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif