PDA

View Full Version : OH HAPPY DAY!

mamaape
10-04-2012, 01:07 AM
So.

For the past two years I have been sharing my husband's desktop with him (my own laptop died an untimely death), its had its ups and downs, but it's sure frustrating when we use the computer for two different things, and always want to use it at the same time.

Well, we have had some life blessings (he started a new job, etc.) and he bought me a BRAND NEW LAPTOP!

We've been talking about it for some time, and knew that we would get me one when we had the extra funds- well, WHAMBAM!

I am so excited!

Like REALLY excited!

SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED!

I just wanted to share with everyone my happy happy joy joy!

Now, off to download fonts!! ;)

Angelclaud
10-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Awesome!!!! Congratulations. Your husband is so sweet. Have fun setting everything up.

prettyingreen
10-04-2012, 02:29 AM
wooo!!!

geswho40
10-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Oh how I love the smell of a new laptop!! Congratulations, and enjoy!!

Nickala27
10-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Congratulations! Its great having a new laptop all shiny, clean and fast.

Twin Mom Scraps
10-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Congrats! Am I the only one that wasn't excited about having to get a new laptop....lol? Still trying to get all my settings just right. But I could not deal with sharing a computer...hands off!!!! ;)

OceanWideDesigns
10-04-2012, 04:24 PM
woohooo!!!!!!!! I know how that goes - I had to share my husband's desktop for a few months and it drove us nuts! Now we just share my giant monitor and that drives me even more batty because he always wins :(

Neverland Scraps
10-04-2012, 06:57 PM
wow that's awesome!! Im exited for you!! Enjoy your new found freedom!!

Ricki
10-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Lucky you! pc or Mac?
Thank heavens only I use the computer, she's called Berta :) another one of those name stories...........

chigirl
10-04-2012, 07:44 PM
congrats on the new toy

missdamsel
10-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I owuld die if I had to share!! lol I share desktop with DD, but I rarely use it and she really only uses it for Netflix while she works on her laptop! lol

I have lappie and desktop; hubs has lappie and desktop and DD has lappie. :) We are computer hoarders!!

maaike
10-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Yay!! So happy for you!! you totally deserve that!!!!!! <3

mamaape
10-04-2012, 09:36 PM
We used to be computer hoarders! Well.. technically we still are.. we also have a growing graveyard of parts and pieces LOL .... (the Mr. is one of those smart types that fixes, repairs, builds from scratch, etc.)

I owuld die if I had to share!! lol I share desktop with DD, but I rarely use it and she really only uses it for Netflix while she works on her laptop! lol

I have lappie and desktop; hubs has lappie and desktop and DD has lappie. :) We are computer hoarders!!

mamaape
10-04-2012, 09:38 PM
and thank you everyone!

It was a total pain sharing with him, but he was quite forgiving of all my computer hogging (when I fell into digiscrapverse). :hehe

He's just happy to have his gaming computer back- not being used as a scrappers hoarding ground. :P

Lmsandt
10-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Yay tell me what you got. i want a new one. mine is on its last leg i think