PDA

View Full Version : with school starting...

scrappydoo82
08-28-2012, 03:38 PM
I am seriously starting to look into a part time job or something! My youngest started Kindergarten and now I am home alone after alll these years of having them around all day. Surely some of y'all have gone through this lol. I thought 2 weeks with the kids gone this summer, that I'd like the idea but sitting home and looking at a clean house and thinking "what to do?" is just killing me.

This is just running into week 2 of school -- it's going to be a long year if I keep this up. To top it off it's like I have scrapping block too : |

Twin Mom Scraps
08-28-2012, 04:01 PM
maybe you should start designing :)

Ambelleina
08-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Agreed! Start a freebie blog...or join a team when there's a call! :D

OR maybe there's an organization that could use you as a volunteer a couple of days a week??

scrappydoo82
08-28-2012, 04:41 PM
lol I wouldn't even know where to begin...

maybe you should start designing :)

scrappydoo82
08-28-2012, 04:45 PM
That sounds like an idea :)

I just offered to fix the PTA's website. The girl has no idea how to update it and stuff. I am just waiting to hear something back from her. My oldests teacher asked if I could help in her class sometime but I have to wait until I get my new volunteer card...

Agreed! Start a freebie blog...or join a team when there's a call! :D

OR maybe there's an organization that could use you as a volunteer a couple of days a week??

missdamsel
08-28-2012, 04:58 PM
the schools are always looking for volunteers, especially in the lower grades.

As far as teams, GS has the ad team call going right now AND we can usually use help on the sugar cookies team (everyone needs love right?)

Watch for CT calls as well!

prettyingreen
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm not there yet, that will be me next year lol

Ricki
08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
.........I'd give ANYTHING to have my children back at this age.....sigh...... :)