PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sugar Cookies!

dillydoodles
08-24-2012, 03:48 AM
Thank you very much to all the lovely gals on the GingerScraps Praise Team. I just started posting to the gallery here at GS a couple of days ago and am blown away by all the wonderful comments you leave on the LOs. I even got a nomination for this week's Baker's Best. It's such a thrill. Your hard work and dedication to your job is very much appreciated. You are all awesome! Happy scrapping.
~ Arlene

:thanx:

dodgeladee
08-24-2012, 06:03 AM
Aren't they awesome? I love getting comments on my LOs! I agree with you! They are awesome!

swastinadia
08-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Yes, you're right... our Sugar Cookies are fantastic! Love getting supportive comments from you all, Sugar Cookies ladies... :)
Keep up the wonderful work!

Ambelleina
08-24-2012, 12:13 PM
I also agree! We are pretty awesome. :D hehe :D

There's so much amazing talent in the gallery; makes our job easy! :)

missdamsel
08-24-2012, 12:14 PM
They ARE definately some of the hardest working people around! There is no way I could become a sugar cookie as I have a hard time finding that unique feature of a layout that stands out! I just love them all! I just wanna put how amazing every layout is!!

GREAT job Cookies!! Keep up all the wonderful hard work!!

scrappinbella
08-24-2012, 02:58 PM
awww schucks:blush...thank you all for the lovely words of appreciation...our job is to let YOU know that your hard work on a lo does not go unnoticed by us cookies..we try really hard to make our comments special to your particular lo..I guess the rule we follow is that we give comments(love) as we would like to recieve ..on behalf of the whole team, we thank you....it is nice to get warm fuzzies from YOU...our very talented peers...:heart:

webdesignmom
08-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the compliment. We are a bunch of hard working gals.

geswho40
08-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Wow!! How nice of you to take time to say this!! Your words are very much appreciated, and as a newbie to the team, I can say that yes they are a hard working bunch who LOVE their job, and I am happy to be working along side of them! It is very inspiring to to me to see all of the different ways one can scrap a page, and as a scrapper myself, know how much time and effort goes into putting a LO together.

Just as you enjoy our words and comments on your LO's, we love to hear to feedback like this too, so THANK YOU!!

StarWarsFans
08-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Thank you. :-)

Sent from my VM670 using Forum Runner

Ricki
08-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Arlene that is so sweet of you to show your appreciation!
I am very new to the team and I am proud to be a GS SC. I realy love going into the gallery, oohing and aahing at all the beautiful LO's. I know how much time goes into creating a LO and there is nothing more satisfying than getting feedback!

dillydoodles
08-24-2012, 10:02 PM
You're more than welcome ladies! I read the requirements of your job description.... wow! That's a lot of commitment, so I hope you all truly enjoy it... and I hope each and every one of you gets the $10.00 bonus and some extras from the store every month.

:kisses

I know I'd run out of things to say, haha .......... but believe me you make so many people feel good. You really do brighten the day for a lot of folks. Thanks again for all you do.
~ Arlene

sparkysgirl
08-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Arlene! You made my day! I'm a newby to the SC team, too. Your feedback is such an encouragement. Thanks for taking the time to post!

msbrad
08-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Thank you all so very much! I love gazing the gallery and seeing all the unique pages y'all create to preserve your family memories. In addition to leaving love- - - I 'gain' so much inspiration from your creations.
Super members here at GS!!
m

jenltip
08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Well that is totally sweet of you to thank everyone!! We appreciate the thanks and leaving a little gallery love is fun and gets you in the scrappin mood!

gwtwred
08-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Thank you all so very much! I love gazing the gallery and seeing all the unique pages y'all create to preserve your family memories. In addition to leaving love- - - I 'gain' so much inspiration from your creations.
Super members here at GS!!
m

Agreed! I spend so much time browsing the galleries for inspiration anyway, that I figured I might as well go ahead and leave some love while I'm at it! Lol, I'm constantly amazed by what I see there. But it's nice to know that someone is also reading and appreciating what we write! Thanks so much for this.

Inspired Designs
08-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Our Sugar Cookies are awesome!!!! Well done Ladies!

dillydoodles
09-13-2012, 01:11 PM
You're so welcome ladies. I run out of things to say when commenting because I usually want to say what someone else has already said, haha. ... It's hard to come up with something new to say ... you girls are amazing. See .... I'm sure that has been said before.
:) Arlene

mscrafts8
09-13-2012, 05:44 PM
.......... but believe me you make so many people feel good. You really do brighten the day for a lot of folks. Thanks again for all you do.
~ Arlene

Arlene's right - your comments are really appreciated! I just started posting here as well and wanted to thank you as well for the awesome comments.

Marla

Terra
09-13-2012, 06:12 PM
We do have some of the best gals here at GS! Thanks for all your hard work!

Ricki
09-13-2012, 09:48 PM
You're so welcome ladies. I run out of things to say when commenting because I usually want to say what someone else has already said, haha. ... It's hard to come up with something new to say ... you girls are amazing. See .... I'm sure that has been said before.
:) Arlene

NO NO! not dislike, mistake :(:(:(:(:(:(
so sorry...............

dillydoodles
09-14-2012, 01:01 AM
hahahahaha - Ricki!!! That just struck me as really funny! :)

Ricki
09-14-2012, 04:34 AM
hahahahaha - Ricki!!! That just struck me as really funny! :)

boy, sometimes I really do it ;)
I need a fix-it button I can carry around...............

kl.winters
09-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Nothing better than a cookie! They play an important role here at GingerScraps because they help us foster a friendly, fun place to hang out. Thanks girls for all your hard work.

redutedaisy
09-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I totally agree with all of the comments. I'm always amazed at how quickly comments are made on my layouts and they are so direct and nice. Makes me feel so good! And I'll be honest here in saying that we give the best gallery love than any other site! And it's thanks to you ladies :)