PDA

View Full Version : IPAD question

msbrad
08-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Although "not" the tech-e- ist(LOL)... I have a question.
Can anyone assist me with the "finger zoom" for lack of a better phrase... So I can click with better expertise ? I would appreciate the zoom factor to see better and click in correct response.
m

Colleen
08-06-2012, 01:36 AM
On my iPhone, I pinch my finger and thumb together then I open them/pull them apart while touching the screen. Then the screen will zoom in for me. Is this what you are wondering?!? LOL

sparkysgirl
08-06-2012, 01:55 AM
The iPad works just like that (Colleen's description), EXCEPT it doesn't work on the Ginger Scraps site. I have never been able to use the zoom functionality to look more closely at layouts in the Ginger Scrap gallery while using my iPad. I can on other sites, though.

Colleen
08-06-2012, 02:10 AM
I actually have this same thing happen on my iPhone. I can't zoom in on the GingerScraps site, but I can on all other sites! Strange... I am debating about getting a forum app in hopes that it might help me read things better! lol I am just incredibly "cost effective", and I don't want to have to pay for a forum app! ;)
The iPad works just like that (Colleen's description), EXCEPT it doesn't work on the Ginger Scraps site. I have never been able to use the zoom functionality to look more closely at layouts in the Ginger Scrap gallery while using my iPad. I can on other sites, though.

charmedeebob
08-06-2012, 02:14 AM
I love Tapatalk for the forum but it doesn't help with the gallery :/

msbrad
08-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Lisa and Collen, y'all are seeing this the same as me. Thank you for the reply . It's just here. Happy to know not just me.
Char, I've not ventured much with tap talk...maybe my next venture.
m

Sarah
08-06-2012, 03:38 AM
I cant zoom on my Kindle Fire or Inspire phone, so I think its the gallery.