PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Colorado

justpennys
07-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Hi, been following Connie Prince and Roseytoes for a little bit and ended up here at GingerScraps. I got caught up in Christmas in July and ignored my two kids (8 and 5) all day yesterday....sigh.

Been scrapping for less than a year, but really started at the end of 2011, when I started a new "process" for creating yearly photobooks for the grandparents. We live quite far from their grandparents, so with digi scrapbooking, I can journal, and even include things from kids perspective. Hopefully it'll tell a better story than just putting photos on a page with a date.

Penny

familyhistoryscrapper
07-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Welcome Penny. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it here!!! Gingerscraps is my one and only scrapping home. I got here by following Connie as well and then I just fell in love with EVERYONE else here and have never left!!

catgoddess
07-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Hello and welcome to Gingerscraps, Penny! Connie and Ryan are fab and glad they brought you along :)

cfalbro
07-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Welcome to GingerScraps. I know exactly how you feel, I can get caught up and lose a whole day, no clue where it goes LOL

Tree City
08-03-2012, 04:23 PM
hello and welcome to GS! glad you found us through Connie and Ryan and hopefully you find some more designers here that you love. I know I have. :) We live far from the grandparents too, so I totally "get" how making DS books is good for you and for them. :)

Lisa
08-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Penny, welcome to GingerScraps! :36_1_33:

msbrad
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Hi and welcome to Ginger Scraps. Happy you are here.
m

emscraps
08-03-2012, 07:05 PM
HI Penny! I enjoyed the Christmas in July, too! It helped me get so much done! Welcome to Gingerssraps!

sparkysgirl
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps! Glad you enjoyed Christmas in July ... and I believe you are spot on about how much journaling adds to layouts by telling the "rest of the story".