PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Utah

whatsherbucket74
07-13-2012, 11:20 PM
I am a bit of a novice when it comes to scrapping, but I love it! I am also new to the whole forum thing... Excited to be here to start learning and growing!

Jessica L. (whatsherbucket74)

mamaape
07-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh just you wait! ;) You'll be a pro before you know it! Mostly because it's ridiculously addicting- both scrapping AND the forum. ;)

Welcome! I LOVE seeing SO many new faces around here! Make sure you check out the Welcome Wagon thread, then don't be scare, jump right into our challenges! :) :)

If you ever need help with anything just holler, there is always someone around who wants (yes, WANTS) to help! :D

Colleen
07-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps, Jessica! I think starting with the challenges is a great way to learn to digital scrap! Don't be nervous - preserving your memories is what is most important! I hope to see you around the forum some more! :)

catgoddess
07-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps, Jessica!

Tree City
07-22-2012, 02:27 AM
hello Jessica and welcome to GS! It's a great place to learn new things--especially the challenges cuz you can discover new tips and tricks and really get the mojo rocking! :)

kelin
07-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Hey there Jessica!

Glad to see you found us here at Ginger Scraps. I hope to see you around the forums and gallery.

Neverland Scraps
07-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I remember being new to forums. I kept asking my husband why no one was responding to my message. That's when he introduced to me the "refresh" button. I laugh about it now, as that was . . . . almost 10 years ago! Now Im hooked!! I am so glad that you found us here at GingerScraps!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif