PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indonesia

soshanna
07-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh wow, I have been stalking this forum & blog since December and I actually realized today that I haven't register at all ! BAD ME ! :blush

I've recognize gingerscraps as the friendliest digiscrap forum on the net !
And I really love to stay ! :kisses

I'm a stay at home mom of a my toddler son.
I was a graphic designer but have stopped designing for 7 years.
I found digital scrapbooking at November 2011, and I really want to design again, with a new twist, in digital scrapbooking. I count myself as a newbie. Need to learn new techniques and tricks.
I live in Indonesia.
My current struggle is to find much more time to scrap digitally :)
Thank you very much :)

gwtwred
07-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Welcome, welcome! We are neighbors (sort of). I live in southern China, but will be flying home to the U.S. in just a couple of weeks for a one-month visit. Anyway, it's great to have you around! I share your struggle with trying to find the time to scrap. Steal little moments for yourself whenever you can! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

msbrad
07-02-2012, 01:20 PM
HI and welcome to Ginger Scraps. Happy you've introduced yourself. Jump in and have fun. There is always someone around to assist if questions arise.
m

Neverland Scraps
07-02-2012, 01:59 PM
yes, finding that time seems to be everyone's struggles!! I hope you are able to find that balance as well as begin designing again!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif

Ambelleina
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi, Soshanna! So glad you registered and are joining us officially! :confetti:

We love new people. hehe

You should try some of our challenges; I've learned so much by doing them, seeing what everyone does, learned new tricks and whatnot.

Hope to see more of you around here! :D

Luv Ewe Designs
07-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Welcome! I agree try some of our challenges! They will get your mind going!

chigirl
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
hi and welcome!!!!

catgoddess
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello and welcome to Gingerscraps!

geswho40
07-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Hello and welcome, I'm glad you finally registered :)

Tree City
07-07-2012, 02:21 AM
hello and welcome to GS! I'm also a stay at home mom...if you figure out how to have more time to scrap while watching young children, you better share that with us. LOL!

dodgeladee
07-13-2012, 03:54 AM
Welcome! Yay for no stalking! I think it is cool to be a graphic designer! How fun! I hope you find time to join us!