PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to

MSPeeler
07-01-2012, 07:11 AM
I just don't want to go to bed.... it's 2:10 am... and I want to be awake.

But I'm starting to get dizzy, and when I close my eyes, my head falls back... lol.....

Guess it's time for bed... but I just love it here so much, I don't want to leave!!!

JillW
07-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Hope you had sweet dreams once you hit the pillow Michelle!!
I have a lot of nights I just hate to go to bed too - and then I pay for it when I can't sleep! LOL!

Sarah
07-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Just think, when you awake, a new buffet, a new daily download, a new guest designer, new challenges!
:D

Sleep well!! :D

Neverland Scraps
07-02-2012, 01:29 AM
I know the feeling...I am on vacation, visiting my folks. everytime I get online, one of my family members comes in the room and says "is that all you do?" and then I feel guilty, get off until I have another free moment for it to repeat itself! I cannot wait until I can get back home and spend some quality time here!!!

But yeah, seriously, if you are that tired, its time to go to sleep. Sorry to be the downer ((hugs)) we'll be here tomorrow!!

MamaCake
07-02-2012, 02:56 AM
LOL :) You're funny :) .........I say that but come to think of it I'm kinda doing the same thing right now, but it is only 10, not 2!!!

missdamsel
07-02-2012, 04:32 AM
I never want to leave here. I even check via mobile AFTER I have gone to bed several times before I fall asleep!! Ohhh and I usually check during the night when I check the kids blood sugar! lol

Sarah
07-02-2012, 04:34 AM
I never want to leave here. I even check via mobile AFTER I have gone to bed several times before I fall asleep!! Ohhh and I usually check during the night when I check the kids blood sugar! lol

I'm not the only one?
I woke up at 5am this morning and checked.

Along with my e-mail, hehe. My husband calls me obsessed. Pfft.

Ambelleina
07-02-2012, 04:52 AM
LOL, I was awake til 3am Michelle, and I only stopped scrapping then and went to bed because my eyes kept shutting involuntarily.

Ohsnap, just looked at the clock now and realized I have to be up for work in less than 7 hours LOL.

THIS PLACE IS ADDICTIVE.

MSPeeler
07-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Here I am again.... 12, not 2... but I'm going to make myself go to sleep.... I dont have my husband in the morning to watch the kids while I sleep in..... LOL

Sarah
07-02-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm not going to go to sleep on my own. Oooh, Advil PM. I do have a headache :(

missdamsel
07-02-2012, 05:05 AM
I shut down my computer after that last post, and here I am mobile for my first I can't leave this place check! lol

Sarah
07-02-2012, 05:11 AM
I took my sleep aids, ate my fiber gummy (TMI?), and am now drinking a small glass of lemonade.
That was REALLY made with real lemons because it had the pulp and everything!!

missdamsel
07-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Yep, I can't leave this place check #2

Sarah
07-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Tower off, in bed, on Tapatalk.

MSPeeler
07-02-2012, 05:51 AM
1 hour later, PC still on, just did Font challenge..... I need therapy..... LOL

REALLY, going to bed now!

missdamsel
07-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Didn't log check 3, but this is 4. Gonna read now and try to sleep without checking again!!

Neverland Scraps
07-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Wow you guys!! I think we need to start some kind of a program!

Inspired Designs
07-02-2012, 01:03 PM
If I knew that all of you were on here so late last night, I would have popped in to say hi! I was up 'til well past 3 am and couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. The kids are actually sleeping in mornings now and I can't sleep so i'm still super tired each morning. I've gotta try and get to bed early tonight but I just can't get my brain to turn off. :( Silly brain!

trina513
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Oh Michelle - you crack me up!!! I love those type of nights - and miss them ;) Tee hee - I'd get SOOO MUCH scrapping done that late after everyone (kids and hubby) were in bed!! :)

MSPeeler
07-02-2012, 02:49 PM
If I knew that all of you were on here so late last night, I would have popped in to say hi! I was up 'til well past 3 am and couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. The kids are actually sleeping in mornings now and I can't sleep so i'm still super tired each morning. I've gotta try and get to bed early tonight but I just can't get my brain to turn off. :( Silly brain!

I've had that trouble for so long! Exhausted body, Energizer brain, lol

Sarah
07-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I took a sleep aid, passed out and only woke up because Parks and Rec called saying they had a swim lesson slot for E. Josh took the call. So still out of it.