PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering??

poohbearshannon
10-21-2008, 10:49 PM
My cousin gave me a program and I was wondering if it usable in making layouts? I know nothing about it.The way it looks I have tons to learn. It is called Adobe Photoshop CS3..Any help would be great.

Jodi
10-22-2008, 12:14 AM
There should be a manual that came with the program. Read that and see if that helps a little.

GingerScraps
10-24-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't have that program - I use Photoshop Elements 6 - But CS3 is the upgraded version of Elements. So you totally lucked out on getting that :)
I think it is similar to PSE6, but it does lots more. I would definitely look around on the Internet- I bet you can find lots :)

Harmonystar
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Let me make a slight correction. CS3 is the upgrade from CS2 which is the up grade from CS which is the upgrade from photoshop 7 which is what I have LOL!
Elements is a strip down version that came out after Photoshop 7 that they made more user friendly and affordable, but I could never use it after having the "professional" version. So elements is a whole different program really. Just an FYI. ;)

Anyway CS3 is amazing and I want it! Look for tutorials at photoshoptalent.com .

I don't have that program - I use Photoshop Elements 6 - But CS3 is the upgraded version of Elements. So you totally lucked out on getting that :)
I think it is similar to PSE6, but it does lots more. I would definitely look around on the Internet- I bet you can find lots :)

GingerScraps
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks Rachell!! I actually just got CS yesterday :) Now I have to learn how to use it lol