PDA

View Full Version : Did you know there is some hidden talent among us??!!! (Freebie Alert)

scrapolina
06-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Well neither did I until I stumbled upon Cherrylej 's blog this morning!
I was so excited I just had to come back here and let you in on this amazing blog because...
She loves making templates and offers freebies AND photoshop Tutorials
Here is link I found this a.m. to her blog :

http://mylifeonscrapbooks.blogspot.com/

first off you will see a brand new tutorial...keep scrolling and you will see a free template she offered Friday

Cherry is so talented and so generous!! I was so amazed... i even found a tutorial AND action for turning your pages into quick pages! I know CTs might find this very useful to be able to turn their pages into freebies for their designers...anyway...Go Look!!! LOL I have kept you too long :-)
:36_1_33:

mamaape
06-18-2012, 05:28 PM
TOTALLY a hidden gem! Thanks for sharing!

And thank YOU, Cherry! :)

missdamsel
06-18-2012, 06:12 PM
WooT!! WHat lovely templates. Off to make a Cherry file and download some.

chigirl
06-18-2012, 07:03 PM
i'm adding the blog to my fav, great templates, thanks so much cherry, escpecially for including the png's.

and thanks so much for posting the link to these hidden treasures

scrapolina
06-19-2012, 01:23 AM
I agree her templates are awesome and I have bookmarked her tutorials so I will have some help when I finally download pse 10 soon :-)

missdamsel
06-19-2012, 01:55 AM
you STILL have not done that?!?!

I agree her templates are awesome and I have bookmarked her tutorials so I will have some help when I finally download pse 10 soon :-)

scrapolina
06-19-2012, 02:46 AM
you STILL have not done that?!?!

I am still so scared to have to relearn everything...however...I am close to getting up the nerve..:-)

Luv Ewe Designs
06-19-2012, 04:39 AM
Yes Cherry is a talented girl...but I might be a little biased as she is on my CT lol.

scrapolina
06-19-2012, 04:56 AM
You know...maybe I titled this incorrectly...there is a lot of talent period at GS...I think I meant...she was making beautiful templates to give away...and also is doing fantastic tutorials..but I dont think anyone here was aware of her blog and all she is doing. I hope I didnt hurt any feelings :-(

Luv Ewe Designs
06-19-2012, 05:31 AM
Oh I didn't take it as that all! There are many talented people here and you were just opening people's eyes up to something new!

scrapjrlgcp
06-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Cherry is awesome...great stuff on her blog!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cherrylej
06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Hello ladies! Thank you all for the appreciation :) and Francine, you're so sweet, thank you for the thread and the shout out :) Hugs to all!

ofpinksandfairytales
07-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Thank you for sharing this! :)