PDA

View Full Version : You ask the designer!

mamaape
06-09-2012, 05:24 PM
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Yeah, I'm a little bit excited and a wee bit awake (thanks coffee) today. How is everyone? Good? GOOD! Well you should be. :)

NEXT Saturday, June 16th, is going to be our big YOU-ASK the designer blog interview. So.. do you know what that means?

I knew you were smart! That DOES in fact mean that YOU get to ask the designers what ever you want! (of course be mindful, respectful and silly ;) )

Please comment here in this thread any questions you have for May, our guest designer -Siamese Studio (who lives in Thailand! HOW COOL!), Jenn of Luv Ewe Designs and Amy of Unforgettable Moments. Then at the end of this week I will forward these questions to the designers and each designer will answer your questions - all will be revealed!

:D

I can't say I'm not excited!

p.s. check out TODAY's post where we got to learn just who these lovely ladies were (http://gingerscraps.net/gsblog/2012/06/inside-the-designer-studio-meet-the-designers/). Need help coming up with a question? Read their introduction bios, maybe you want to know more about May living overseas, or how Jenn manages 6 cats! Perhaps you want to know what it's like to handle a house full of boys, design, and get your masters, like Amy! WHEW!

Colleen
06-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Mainly for May:

What do you do for fun where you live?

Are there any fun tourist spots where you live?

DianaB
06-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Coffee or Tea? (I always love hearing the answer to this, it seems to tell me a lot about a person!)

What is your favorite food?

nutsaboutgabe
06-09-2012, 08:46 PM
For each...

1. What is your most favorite kit that you've designed?
2. What is your favorite warm weather activity?

Ambelleina
06-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Amy: What do you love most about OR? I desperately want to move to Portland someday; it's one of my dreams. :)

May: Where are you originally from and how did you find yourself in Thailand?

Jenn: Why do you not like being called Jenny? LOL!

Sarah
06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
For each:

1. What is one element you feel you must always include into a kit?
2. What is one thing you feel you must work on, kit-making/designing-wise? Like glitters/styles, clusters, templates, CU, etc :D

cfalbro
06-10-2012, 10:06 PM
For Amy-
When are the roses in bloom in Oregon? I'd love to come for a visit.

mamaape
06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
bumpity bump!

mamaape
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Bumpity Bump!! If anyone has any more questions please ask today! Tonight your questions are getting sent to the designers! :)

nutsaboutgabe
06-14-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll ask another for all.
What do you enjoy most about designing scrap kits?