PDA

View Full Version : When it rains.. :(

roseytoes9
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I just want things to get better for me and my family.. :-( things have been really bad financially for quite a few months and these past 2 weeks have been especially hard..
My relationship with my boyfriend is diminishing, were trying to work on things but its hard..
And then last week his truck was taken from us.. today, mine was taken.. I feel so hopeless right now :-( I know it will get better soon but still.. we have no way to get to work now, I'm stressing out horribly.. :-(

missdamsel
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear things are so tough Ryan. the only thing I have to offer is a prayer, but it is all yours! **hugs**

trina513
06-06-2012, 10:06 PM
AHHH!!! :( :( :( **HUGS** I hope you get to see a rainbow soon after all that rain!

Colleen
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Oh no. Here's a big hug. I hope things get better for you guys. :(

photom
06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
How scary. Good luck on things getting better for you. Just make sure your basic needs are met. I know when I stress out, I forget to take care of myself, and then I go through more problems because of it...... :bighug:

Twin Mom Scraps
06-06-2012, 11:13 PM
oh sweetie, i can relate, i'm sorry. i can relate. we are struggling too. i know i have mentioned before that we own our own construction business and we literally are just barely getting by. it is extremely stressful. i know my husband always tells me not to let it get to me but it does. i will keep you in my prayers. i don't wish this feeling on anyone. big hugs!!!!!

charmedeebob
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm so sorry Ryan. I hope things are better soon for you! Hugs!

catgoddess
06-06-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm so sorry to hear things are so hard right now. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs. xoxo

prettyingreen
06-06-2012, 11:23 PM
oh goodness i'm sorry to hear such troubles. i know when money is tight DH and i fight alot, it was a big reason why i wanted to take him to cedar point just me and him so we could reconnect and remember to fun we have together, i hope the two of you can find ways to reconnect, if you can make it through the tough times you can make it. maybe you can find some one to carpool with to work? keeping you in my thoughts, hang in there

Ambelleina
06-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Money makes relationships even more difficult than they already are; I understand that 100%. When my bf got laid off and was unemployed for a year and a half, things would get really bad between us. But even if it's not related to money, I'm learning how hard it is to stay in a relationship. The bf and I have not been doing well lately, either, so I have total empathy for your situation. I'm a total bleeding heart, so it really makes my heart ache to hear that you're going through this.Just know that it WILL end. My bf thought it never would after looking for work for so long, then having to move twice, then his truck broke down, etc etc. But here we are, things have gotten better. Things will get better for you, too.

<3

kelin
06-07-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way that life will soon make a turn for the better.

nutsaboutgabe
06-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Sorry Ryan - There are no words to say to make it better, but I'm praying for you and hoping things turn around for you.

Psychozoe
06-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Ryan, I'm sorry to hear this, it's soooo hard to go through times like this but you'll make it through, and you'll be so much stronger for going through it! things will get better soon!

(((hugs))))\

i saw this today:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii217/iced12spice/whatever%20album/26102de7.jpg

scrapolina
06-07-2012, 02:57 AM
So sorry to hear about how things have been going for you. I will keep you in my prayers. The most important and probably hardest thing to do is to stay positive and trust that things are being worked out..even if you dont see it happening..My Dh and I were in the same situation just a year ago. We were down to our last dollar in savings..not sure if we could go another month and he landed a job.
Huge cyber hugs :-) Francine

StarWarsFans
06-07-2012, 05:04 AM
I am so sorry. I hope things will turn around for you soon. :(

GingerScraps
06-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Awe I love that Susie.
It is so true, each thing we go through shapes our lives and shaped us into the person we are.
I will say, I think, financial and health related issues are probably the two hardest things. Ryan, just breathe and take it one day at a time. Find music that inspires you to focus and stay centered. And remember that your a strong woman, and no matter what happens you will be ok.
Hugs <3

scrappydoo82
06-07-2012, 11:24 PM
I am sorry Ryan! I hope that things get better for you quickly!

Tree City
06-08-2012, 03:22 AM
I'm sorry that it's so difficult for you right now. I'm sending prayers your way!

chigirl
06-08-2012, 01:02 PM
i'm sorry to read that you're have a rough time right now, i will be praying for you. hope things get better very soon.

roseytoes9
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Well weve looked at the finances and our options and believe it or not, its cheaper for me to not work and us to just buy one vehicle outright.. Yesterday my grandma came over and let us borrow her truck for the week so at least we have something for right now.. Shes hoping to help us with some money so we can buy a car outright and not have any monthly payments attached to it..
Im planning on staying home with gavin and just learning how to relax a little more before i start looking for something more full time..

Sarah
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
It's cheaper for me to be home too. Can't buy a house, but we can afford fun stuff.
Enjoy the time at home. Just think: more time for designing ;)

roseytoes9
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
I was specifically told that im not allowed to spend all my time on the computer designing.. Lol

kl.winters
06-08-2012, 02:04 PM
I know it's hard to hear or even believe at this point, Ryan but things will get better. My hubby and I went from making a good living (we had been self-employed) to no living at all when he ended up on disability. We've been struggling for almost 3 years and although it's been difficult, we've learned to live on a lot less and still be happy. Hang in there! This too shall pass.

nutsaboutgabe
06-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I think that should be negotiable depending on how much $ you make from selling your designs and even if it's not a lot you still need time to yourself! It's hard to find time, but you'll be having mommy burnout if you don't get some.

I was specifically told that im not allowed to spend all my time on the computer designing.. Lol

Sarah
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM
So what Barb said!

roseytoes9
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM
yea, im still going to do it but what he means is that the house cant get negelected and i cant be ignoring gavin.. lol otherwise i am still going to design.. hopefully i can start producing more things :)

BlueHeartScraps
06-08-2012, 08:46 PM
You don't have to neglect the house OR ignore the kid(s) to design while you're at home. I should know!

Colleen
06-08-2012, 08:56 PM
But that is considered a work at home job!!!! ;) I am glad that guys have a plan in place!!!! :)

photom
06-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Maybe being able to stay at home with your little one is the silver lining to this. I hope that everything works out well for you. Gotta love granny!