PDA

View Full Version : Total Lack Of Motivation

kl.winters
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm suffering from a total lack of motivation today. Quick, someone kick me in the hiney! I don't know if it's the windy, rainy, dreary weather we've been experiencing for a couple of days or I'm just a little burned out but I need a jolt!

scrapolina
06-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Aww...its probably a few days without sun! That would do it! Hopefully the sun will come back out and so will your mojo!

missdamsel
06-03-2012, 02:10 AM
I have been blah today too, but weather is no excuse we have been sunny and in the uppper 50's and 60's. I think mine is recovering from vacay!!

Terra
06-03-2012, 03:20 AM
It's been hot but overcast... and yes I'm blah on the motivation front, too.

prettyingreen
06-03-2012, 04:10 AM
must be the day because thats how i felt today too

Tree City
06-03-2012, 04:21 AM
BZZZZZ!
consider that your jolt. ;) But seriously, get out of your rut! Take a gander at Pinterest. When I see some of the crazy stuff people make/bake/cook/clean up on Pinterest, it gives me a good kick in the hiney! :)

carladee
06-03-2012, 02:11 PM
I feel the same today, i am only sitting in front of my computer doing nothing:(

kl.winters
06-03-2012, 02:51 PM
BZZZZZ!
consider that your jolt. ;) But seriously, get out of your rut! Take a gander at Pinterest. When I see some of the crazy stuff people make/bake/cook/clean up on Pinterest, it gives me a good kick in the hiney! :)

That usually works for me too but today I found myself bored with Pinterest as well. Now you know it's serious! I have a kit in progress that I just need to finish up about 10 elements but I'm stalled out. Going to try getting out of the house today and do some grilling later so hopefully that will give me a jolt. Come on sunshine!

GingerScraps
06-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Oh man.... I'm the exact opposite the last few days!
I'm working on something awesome.... And really wishing I didn't have to stop and sleep. Lol.
It's not a new product... But it is GS related ;)

prettyingreen
06-03-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm working on something awesome.... And really wishing I didn't have to stop and sleep. Lol.

love when that happens :)

GingerScraps
06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
I *think* I will post it in the designer forum today ;)
Kathy.... Maybe my excitement will zap your mojo back :)

kl.winters
06-03-2012, 07:08 PM
You've already sparked my curiosity, Ginger! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can finish up this kit today. :-)

scrapolina
06-03-2012, 08:10 PM

ohhhhhh!!! That sounds exciting!! Cant wait to see what you have come up with!!

Twin Mom Scraps
06-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I am in a but in a funk too. I am struggling with juggling my schedule having the kids home for break. Plus I was supposed to have epidural tomorrow but doctors office giving me trouble and i have no idea what the plan is for tomorrow, and I am flying by myself on the 13th with my girls out of state on top of all of that. So needless to say, starting something new, seems impossible. But I will say, I have been doing lots of brainstorming and making some lists, so hopefully I can get by butt in gear when I get back. Eeeeek!!!!

msbrad
06-04-2012, 03:56 AM
It happens Kathy. Save... what you've been working on. Take a walk away from your computer and do something totally different. Then come back and look again with fresh eyes.
It makes a world of difference....
m

trina513
06-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh Kathy! :( I hope you find your motivation soon - I've been missing your goodies! :D Wish I could help somehow!!

Colleen
06-04-2012, 03:47 PM
That's a bummer about your motivation, Kathy! I hope you are back to "normal" soon! :)

kl.winters
06-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Ginger gave me a nice jolt yesterday so I plowed through and got a few more elements completed. I'm working on a specific theme as a request from a customer and it's been kicking my hiney a bit but I'm getting close.

photom
06-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Total lack here, too, so I feel for you. It didn't help that I was "forced" to stay off the computer. We had a blackout and the internet just wouldn't work after that. We were scheduled to have a tech come this morning, but after 4 days being off, and it being "our" fault, the internet just magically came on before 7 am this morning. Go figure!
Good luck on mojo. Sorry you can't have mine or I'll be bed ridden for days! (Translating to mean, my mojo is just keeping me semi-functioning right now- please don't take the little I have!)