PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I am Becka from Florida

beckag99
10-20-2008, 01:32 AM
Hello all!
My name is Becka. I'm a full time nursing student, I really enjoy it but the homework is just about killing me! I married to Damon, :copcar: a police officer, and together we have a 18-month-old daughter. I started scrapbooking over a year ago when Amelia was about 3 months old and I was a SAHM. Scrapbooking has been an addiction, hobby, and a great stress reliever.
I'm excited about Ginger's new site, even though I haven't had much time to visit! I absolutely love her designs!

GingerScraps
10-21-2008, 04:42 AM
Hi Becka!! So glad you finally got you butt over here lol :) Hope you have some time to play along :)

Jodi
10-21-2008, 03:08 PM
YAY! Becka is here! I always want to spell your name Bekah because that is my daughter's name lol. I always have to go back and change it.

beckag99
10-29-2008, 02:24 AM
Thanks! Hopefully I can figure this all out. You can call me Bekah anyway, my real name is Rebekah. I don't know where the "c" came in with my nickname but I've spelled it that way for so long that I've never bothered to change. :)

Jodi
10-31-2008, 01:35 AM
HA! That's too funny! I thought for sure your name was spelled Rebecka because of your nic name.

Thanks! Hopefully I can figure this all out. You can call me Bekah anyway, my real name is Rebekah. I don't know where the "c" came in with my nickname but I've spelled it that way for so long that I've never bothered to change. :)