PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Question

JillW
05-24-2012, 03:55 AM
I have tried to sort my gallery so that the newest layouts show up first - but it never seems to work - does anyone know why - or have suggestions?
Thanks in advance!!

Tree City
05-24-2012, 04:23 AM
I used to have that problem too. Under Timeframe, make sure Beginning is selected and not "last day" or "last seven days." My Gallery settings at the bottom of my gallery page looks like this:
Sort by: Filename
Timeframe: Beginning
Order: Ascending
View: Gallery
Per Page: 16 (IDK if you want something else lol, but that's what I have)

HTH!

JillW
05-24-2012, 04:47 AM
Sara, When I put the settings that way, my pages are scrambled - so I tried to put it by posted date ... beginning ... descending ... gallery and it still doesn't work.
Odd odd odd.

trina513
05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Weird! I know I struggled with that for a while - and even after I upload a new one - its not always shown until I click "my photos" then its in the correct order - its strange! Good luck!

GingerScraps
05-24-2012, 06:53 PM
I wish I could solve this! But it is so hard when there are so many different computers, and browsers. I can't duplicate the issue and on my end everything works as it should, so solving it is nearly impossible. I will pass this to Stephen to see if he has any ideas.....
I'm sorry Jill! I hate it when I can't help!!

kelley
05-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Mine is kinda goofy too - I've tried changing the settings too. It is like that for me at galleries on a couple other forums as well.

JillW
05-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Honest Ginger, it isn't THAT big of a deal ... I can scroll to the bottom of the page to see my most current ... NO WORRIES!