PDA

View Full Version : Scraplifting Etiquette?

elfmaiden687
05-21-2012, 07:48 PM
I've found a few pages in the galleries that I really liked and would like to scraplift, but I don't know how to go about it. The only scraplifting I've done is for the monthly challenges.

Do I ask the scrapper for permission first? If so, how should I contact her/him? If she used a template to create her page, do I still credit the scrapper or should I buy the template? Or what if the template has been retired? How would I work out the credit for that situation?

jenltip
05-22-2012, 01:01 AM
Pretty sure you just credit the lo you lifted with your other credits. If you provide a link to the other lo, people could just click thru to the other and see if it was a template or not.
Happy Scrapping and Lifting!

MamaCake
05-22-2012, 04:14 AM
These are some really good questions! Some I've wondered myself! But I've always just gone with what Jenny said, credit the person you lifted from and link back to their LO :) I highly doubt they mind, in fact, I'd hope they'd take it as the compliment that it is! :D

kelley
05-22-2012, 04:16 AM
I agree with others. I just pull up the layout I lifted and link it on my credits along with the products I used. :)

msbrad
05-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Dittto above plus...I often add one of the following when I leave love on their pages.
"adding to favorites" or "future inspiration for me here" or "you've given me an idea" or flat out "I plan to scraplift you".

m

Ambelleina
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Agreed with all of the above!

You can scraplift from me anytime! WINK WINK.

hehe