PDA

View Full Version : my new app

Rhoda Jayne
03-18-2012, 01:49 AM
i bought the Pedometer gps pro app for my Iphone this week. I'm not sure what all it does but it does count your steps, keep up with how many miles you walk and calories burned. I've got to remember to turn it off whenever I'm in the car because of the gps. It will count your car trips as miles & calories burned:(
It does make you more conscious to add a few steps!

Lauracw
03-18-2012, 02:36 AM
wow that's very cool! I didn't know there was an app like that!

Lisa
03-18-2012, 03:00 AM
I went to Disneyland on Thursday, I wanted to turn mine on but I was afraid it would wear down my battery and I didn't bring a regular camera. I would have loved to know how much I walked in those 12 hours!

Sarah
03-18-2012, 03:18 AM
I went to Disneyland on Thursday, I wanted to turn mine on but I was afraid it would wear down my battery and I didn't bring a regular camera. I would have loved to know how much I walked in those 12 hours!

You can get watch versions and similar for cheap :D

Lisa
03-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Yeah, but I didn't think of it til it was too late ...actually I think have one somewhere in the house! Oh well, I guess I have an excuse to go back (like I need one)! :)

Claret
08-26-2013, 07:47 AM
By default it will count the miles not the calories, so if you want it to stop counting the miles while you are driving, create separate profiles.

Paddy
04-07-2014, 09:55 AM
My husband has one, we walked around the shopping center the other day and found out we had walked three kilometers. It is a big shopping center, so now I don't have to feel guilty about exercising anymore all I have to do is shop regularly LOL.