PDA

View Full Version : great book!

Rhoda Jayne
02-29-2012, 04:54 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Eat-What-You-Love-Incredible/dp/0762434325/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1330494438&sr=8-3 Eat What You Love: More than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
I downloaded this for my Kindle app & everything we've tried has been great! Last night my son helped me in the kitchen and I made the creamy chicken enchiladas & he made skinny slaw. When I got home from work I made the chicken picatta and he made Peanut butter mousse. That dessert was so yummy! I made her recipe for chocolate cake and pork chops last week & they were really good.
I've only had this book a few days & I've made several things that my family has loved.
I haven't seen her before but I think Marlene Koch is a regular on QVC with David Venable. She has a new book coming out in April plus several other books on Amazon's site.

scrapjrlgcp
03-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Yummm!! Always looking for good recipes :)

Rhoda Jayne
03-06-2012, 02:17 AM
The author is coming out with a new one next month so I plan to get that one too. I'm reading them on my iPhone or computer. I am really tempted to get a hard copy of her books.