PDA

View Full Version : hi from seattle,wa

zanthia
02-13-2012, 11:58 PM
hi all - name is stacey and have been scrapping around 3 years never did traditional scrapping .

am married and no kids - well not the 2 legged ones. I do have one 4 legged fur kid - a yellow lab named cooper who is the reason why i started to scrap. I also foster dogs.

looks like a fun place here and i hope to do some challenges as I always want to improve and learn new skills ( I love doing challenges ) and meet some nice scrappers here.

stacey

dodgeladee
02-14-2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome! I love your doggie avatar! I want to foster dogs one day. How cool that you do! GS is a very fun place to be. I hope you love it!

Lisa
02-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Welcome to GingerScraps! ...and yes, it is the funnest place to hang out!

Tree City
02-14-2012, 01:01 AM
hi and welcome to GS! What a cutie patootie pup avvie. :)

charmedeebob
02-14-2012, 02:53 AM
welcome Stacey, glad you found us! I live about 2 hours south of you, I love our perpetually grey and rainy state ;)

ShabbyAbby
02-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Welcome to the board! Glad to have your here :)

zanthia
02-14-2012, 05:38 AM
thank u all for the warm welcome

charmedeebob- where do u live - i don' t know anyone who does digital scrapping in this area. i am not actually in seattle but in kent.

welcome Stacey, glad you found us! I live about 2 hours south of you, I love our perpetually grey and rainy state ;)

carladee
02-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps Stacey;)

msbrad
02-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Ginger Scraps. Jump in and have fun with us.
m

extase
02-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey stacey, welcome to GS :)

BlueHeartScraps
02-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps! :D

chigirl
02-14-2012, 02:44 PM
welcome to gs, and cooper is adorable. happy to have you join us.

charmedeebob
02-14-2012, 02:51 PM
thank u all for the warm welcome

charmedeebob- where do u live - i don' t know anyone who does digital scrapping in this area. i am not actually in seattle but in kent.

I'm in a small town, but I'm still about 2 hours south of you :( we come north a few times a year to Seattle, I'm from Canada so we are often passing through to the Great White North ;) I know isn't it silly that there is never anyone "local" who digiscraps? why wouldn't EVERYONE want to do this awesome hobby! silly people :)

Jill DZines
02-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi Stacey! Welcome to GS!

Your dog is beautiful - I love yellow labs! Before I got married (EONS ago! LOL!) I had a boy-friend with a yellow lab, and he was absolutely the NICEST dog I've ever met - and SMART as a whip! I have the greatest respect for people who open their homes to foster animals - that is a wonderful and kind thing to do! Thanks for helping those animals in need.

If you love challenges and new skills, I'd love to have you come and join in my "Mystery Challenge" - this month we are learning about "ZenTangles" and incorporating some "tangling" into layouts or other projects. You can find it here:

http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forumdisplay.php?610-Mystery-Challenge

Happy Scrapping! :)

Craft-tastrophic
02-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Welcome Stacey!!! Hope you feel at home in here :)