PDA

View Full Version : Question: Gallery Times vs Forum Times

familyhistoryscrapper
02-05-2012, 08:36 PM
So, I've been trying to figure out if there is a way to change the time stamps on the Gallery to match the timezone I live in??

My forum posts match the time zone I'm in but the gallery comments and posts are WAY, WAY off in terms of time for me (for instance I posted a comment at 3:30 my time and the gallery things it's 9:30 in the morning)?

Anyone know how to change the times in the gallery. It might be something simple that I missed reading somewhere, so if it's already been explained can you point me in the right direction?

Lisa
02-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I think this will fix your issue - go to Settings - General Settings then change your Date and Time Zone to match yours

familyhistoryscrapper
02-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Hmm. I must be doing something wrong. I've been in there before and have it set to Eastern Standard time. I even went in and tried again. It makes the forum posts match my time zone but doesn't do anything for the timestamps in the gallery....Hmmm

MamaCake
02-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Mine is the same way....it will post here that I did this at 3:18 but the gallery comment I just made was at 9:18 am.....hmmmm??

Lisa
02-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Oh sorry, I should have read your statement better. I've never even noticed the time stamp on comments, mine are way off too, maybe we should all move. :D

jenevang
02-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Oh sorry, I should have read your statement better. I've never even noticed the time stamp on comments, mine are way off too, maybe we should all move. :D

I don't have an answer but I love Lisa's advice that we all should move, LOL!

MamaCake
02-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Start a GingerScraps commune somewhere?! LOL!

GingerScraps
02-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Haha a GS commune. Lol.
I actually don't know the answer, let me look into it, and ask Stephen too :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk