PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Robyn and I'm a Scrapaholic

rredhead
05-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Hi!
I'm Robyn. I have a full time job as a technical writer, and then another as mom to my 3 yo son, Jack. My husband is relatively supportive of my scrapbook addiction.

I started digi-scrapping in August 2007. I use Memory Mixer, not PSE, because I wanted a program that just did scrapbooks. In the future, I'll probably move to PSE, when I'm more comfortable creating my own stuff.

I use a Mac - a MacBook Pro, actually.

I'm very new to the digi-scrap world and its terminology. I'd never heard of a "speed scrap" until I found Ginger Scraps. I might have to try one.

I'm from Northern California too, btw.

TTFN,
Robyn

madscrapper
05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi and welcome Robyn!! Speed Scraps are SO fun and VERY addicting! LOL!Can't wait to see you there!

nutsaboutgabe
05-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Welome to Gingerscraps Robyn. I hope you love gingerscraps and spend your scrapping time here with us.

tara5681
05-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi Robyn! I think we're all addicted here, so it's the perfect place to be! Jump right in, it's a ton of fun!

quietangelsb
05-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi Robyn- You've come to right place....this place is full of scrapaholics, including yours truly. I echo everyone on the speed scraps- they are VERY addicting and should come with a warning label! :) Glad to have you here.

Jodi
05-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Welcome Robyn! You will love it here at Ginger Scraps! Lots of challenges, and lots of free prizes!

Laura
05-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi Robyn! YES SS's are VERY addictive! LOL Hope to see you around more and I can't wait to see you work :smile:

~L