PDA

View Full Version : New to site & new to it all~

Happy2Scrap
05-03-2009, 12:56 AM
I am so brand new to the whole world of digiscrapping but I am so intrigued, I LOVE IT! I have been working and downloading things ALL DAY:pc:! I am a mother of 3 boys and happily married living in Louisiana. Any advise for a newbie is greatly appreciated! I'm so overwhelmed! GLAD TO BE HERE!:wavecrowd:

Jen
05-03-2009, 04:14 AM
I am so brand new to the whole world of digiscrapping but I am so intrigued, I LOVE IT! I have been working and downloading things ALL DAY:pc:! I am a mother of 3 boys and happily married living in Louisiana. Any advise for a newbie is greatly appreciated! I'm so overwhelmed! GLAD TO BE HERE!:wavecrowd:

Hi there! I hope you signed up for our boot camp! :salute2: Welcome to the board! I can't wait to see what you create. :)

charmedeebob
05-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps! You have just embarked on a very addictive but WONDERFUL hobby! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

GingerScraps
05-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Boot Camp is going to be perfect for you!! Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed! Ask for help when you need it.
There are TONS of wonderful ladies around here always ready to help :)

nutsaboutgabe
05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
welcome to gingerscraps. my advice is to have fun!

madscrapper
05-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Definitely Boot Camp! Also, jump into the Speed Scraps. There is one every day this month! They're super fun! Also I think there's a new CC (constructive criticism) subforum that will give you GREAT feedback on how to improve your newly developing skills!Can't wait to see you around!

Jodi
05-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy boot camp!