PDA

View Full Version : Wordart Ideas?

Inspired Designs
11-20-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm about to make some new wordart and I've run fresh out of ideas! Any suggestions? Post any quotes, titles, themes, poems, etc... that you would like to see made as a wordart or a wordart pack. :)

Colleen
11-20-2011, 02:13 PM
I have a theme idea: Military/Patriotic - My husband is in the Marine Corps, so I have lots of photos to scrap of deployments, homecomings, promotions, everyday military life...

I can't think of quotes off-hand. I will come back once I have thought of some.

1/2 my heart is in Iraq
1/2 my heart is in Afghanistan
My daddy wears combat boots

Lisa
11-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I don't have anything specific but my son's learning to drive so stuff about - drivings training, learning to drive, behind the wheel, street signs.

Quotes from the Muppets and/or the the Lorax.

Sewing, crafts, glue.

missdamsel
11-20-2011, 04:58 PM
One of my favorite car magnets when my son was deployed he gave me, it was a heart with My SON kicks ass in Iraq. You could change it up and use daughter, husband, wife, etc. Also proud Army/air force/ navy/ marines/etc mom/dad/sister/brother/aunt/grandma/grandpa/etc.

Also, college word art such as my daughter/son/etc. and money go to XX college/ proud XX college mom/dad/etc.

I have a theme idea: Military/Patriotic - My husband is in the Marine Corps, so I have lots of photos to scrap deployments, homecomings, promotions, everyday military life...

I can't think of quotes off-hand. I will come back once I have thought of some.

1/2 my heart is in Iraq
1/2 my heart is in Afghanistan
My daddy wears combat boots

Inspired Designs
11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Check out my blog for a FREEBIE wordart pack... MILITARY THEMED!!!

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-release-friday-1-bake-sale-new.html

Colleen
11-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Sweet!! THANKS!!! :D
Check out my blog for a FREEBIE wordart pack... MILITARY THEMED!!!

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-release-friday-1-bake-sale-new.html