PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey

velociraptorx
04-29-2009, 05:24 PM
I typed this up last night but I kept getting errors here, so I didn't know if it would so I waited until today to try again. =o\

Anyways, I figured I'm come introduce myself after I overposted in other threads. =o\

My name is Sica & I'm 23 years old [10/04/85] and I live in oklahoma. =o( Anyways, I got married on April 10, 2008 to my husband, Brian and I have birth on November 29, 228 to my daughter, Verlina Rayne. I am currently a SAHM and tend to not go out very often [too many things to do around here!] We have two dogs, an *almost* 3 year old rottweiler born in july [day unknown] named Roxie and an *almost* 1 year old great dane born in june [13] named Dot. Yes, I was 6 months pregnant when I got my dane puppy, I don't ever regret it and it really isn't that hard, but I'm lucky to have a wonderful baby and I did a good job training my puppy, so yay!

I follow gingersnaps via a feed on livejournal.com - I had a member over there recommend the feed to me and I'm very glad they did!! I look forward to any/all scrapbooking challenges I can enter in the future [I plan on starting in may!] and I REALLY look forward to the boot camp!! I'm super excited about it and glad to have joined. I JUST started digital scrapbooking ... in.. march?? I think, of this year. I have only done two pages in the past and both were for speed scraps. However, I had a crazy month in april [wedding anniversary, packing&moving, and having to obtain an external harddrive for all the scrapbooking things I have downloaded! =o)]

Outside of digitial scrapbooking, I also enjoy: crafts in general, sewing, paper crafts, paper scrapbooking, graphic making in photoshop, imageready & animation shop, playing video games [guild wars has taken over my nights], hanging out with my family, spending time with my dogs, cars & just being.. alive. +laffs+

I guess that is all I need to say, if I missd someone - you can ask. I will always take constructive critisism on any LO I post. =o) As long as you aren't mean to me. =o\ +sigh+

charmedeebob
04-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps Sica, we are so glad you joined us! I'm looking forward to doing the challenges right along with you!

Jen
04-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the board Sica! I used to Livejournal a very long time ago!

nutsaboutgabe
04-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Misty
04-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Welcome Sica!! Don't worry, we aren't mean here!! We are fun!!!!!

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Juliemomof4
04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
:woot:Welcome to GingerScraps!! We are so glad you joined and the boot camp will be great!!

tara5681
04-30-2009, 02:11 AM
Hey Sica, glad yoiu joined in the fun...your gonna love it here! I'm a SAHM mom too so I suggest you teach your hubby how to load the dishwasher because you'll quickly become addicted to this place like I am!! Can't wait to see your LO's...

velociraptorx
04-30-2009, 08:27 AM
+laffs+ Unfortunately we don't live in our *own* place - we live with his parents. ashajshds @ his credit. His dad is a SAH.. guy? and does the dishes. =x BUT my hubby has been taking care of out daughter at night so I can do what I want. =p

I'm already addicted. I am super excited and it's awesom to see how nice people are here!! I didn't get nearly thismany responses in quite a few forums I have posted at in the past. =o)

tara5681
05-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh well that's good you got the house chores covered because you won't get any done yourself!! LOL...Yeah, we're a chatty group here...glad you joined us!!

GingerScraps
05-02-2009, 07:51 PM
welcome!! So good to meet you !!
I am getting Boot Camp all set up :)
It is going to so fun!!!!!

madscrapper
05-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi and welcome! So glad to have you here!

Jodi
05-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Welcome! Sorry I didn't welcome you sooner. It takes me a while to get through all the posts.
My daughter's middle name is Rain. We spelled it like that because of the meaning and my hubby LOVES rain haha.

Laura
05-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps! Can't wait to see your work!