PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy kit

Tree City
09-13-2011, 01:04 AM
We have lots of beautiful baby-themed kits...but I'm looking for a kit specifically designed for us preggo mamas! :) There are some out there in digilaland--I posted at DST--but then I realized "I love GS... Why don't I ask the wonderful designers if they were interested in making a pregnancy kit?!" :)
I want to make either a pregnancy scrapbook or a few pages to put at the beginning of the "baby's first year" scrapbook. Some ideas for the kit include: a silhouette of a pregnant belly (not an actual ellie of a full-bodied pregnant woman. They never look like everyone...I'm white with supremely curly hair. Let me tell you how many curly-haired pregnant women ellies I've found: NONE lol, so I thought a handdrawn baby bump would work for everybody no matter your physical features), common food craving ellies (pickles and ice cream, for example) and saltines, a scale, baby and/or mom medical bracelet, a frame shaped like an ultrasound photo that "fan" shape...does that make sense lol?), a negative and a positive pregnancy test, a tape measure, a maternity shirt, a banner with BABY SHOWER written on it (either in two versions--boy and girl--or in a nice neutral green and yellow), a onesie and a crib (yeah, those are for the baby, not the mommy, lol, but they'll represent all the shopping we Mommies do! Heehee), a suitcase, and maybe a date- or calendar-type ellie.

I have a TON of ideas for the WA. Heck, I'd help you make it. :)
WA with the months pregnant on it or "first trimester" etc
"Today I'm craving..."
"Today I weigh..."
Morning Sickness
baby bump
hand's off the belly!
It's a girl!
It's a boy!
It's a surprise!
It's twins!
It's triplets!
ultrasound
full term
pre term
premature
over due
due date:
BFN
BFP
TTC
midwife
OB/GYN
home birth
water birth
epidural
natural
c-section
all natural
mama-to-be
mom-to-be

Thanks for reading! :)

Kats Creations
09-13-2011, 03:00 AM
I would love to make a pregnancy kit -- especially since I'm pregnant. Maybe I'll find someone to do a collab with me. :)

prettyingreen
09-13-2011, 03:16 AM
you've got some super cute ideas :)

EhKho
09-13-2011, 11:13 AM
I have a few pregnancy pics I'd love to scrap but they're missing that perfect kit lol

Tree City
09-13-2011, 02:15 PM
you've got some super cute ideas :)
Thanks. I've only been thinking about this for, oh, about four years (since I had my DD lol). :)

Ambelleina
09-13-2011, 03:47 PM
What cute ideas; I'd love to scrap some pics of my brother's girlfriend when she was pregnant. :)