PDA

View Full Version : Too much fun

simy
07-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Hello everyone,
This is my first post. I discovered digital scrapbooking with daisytrail and u tube about a year ago and it is way too much fun! I am having trouble keeping other priorities straight in my life! Any time saving tips?
Simy
P.S. how do you get that welcome wagon freebie?

nutsaboutgabe
07-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Hi and welcome. I have no tips for time saving. I'm always playing catch up with something. :)

Once you are registered in the forum, which you should be if you posted this go here (http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forumdisplay.php?499-The-GingerScraps-Welcome-Wagon).

chigirl
07-28-2011, 03:41 PM
hi and welcome. i also have not time saving tips, my life seems to revolve around digi-scrapping.

hope you enjoy the welcome wagon goodies. can't wait to see your lo's in the gallery.

Lisa
07-28-2011, 04:08 PM
I've got a time saving tip ...do not download all those Weclome Wagon freebies - you'll never want to stop scrapping! :D

Welcome to GingerScraps!

scrapjrlgcp
07-28-2011, 11:27 PM
LOL I totally agree with Lisa!!! Welcome to GS!!!

I've got a time saving tip ...do not download all those Weclome Wagon freebies - you'll never want to stop scrapping! :D

Welcome to GingerScraps!

Ambelleina
07-29-2011, 01:27 AM
LOL! Agreed, too!

I started scrapping seriously when I bookmarked a freebie site and now it's part of my daily routine so that's the opposite of time saving! hehe

Welcome to GS; you'll love it here! :cheer:

carladee
08-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps;)