PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Joni from Illinois

twin3rd
09-29-2008, 02:53 AM
I'm a complete newbie, so I'm feeling a little lost with this scrapbooking stuff, but I've found some really nice people here and at CafeMoms who have been incredibly helpful. I'm hoping to be able to find a new creative outlet, and to improve my website and my blogs (eventually) with more attractive graphic presentations. Nice to meet you all!
:hey:

missdamsel
09-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Nice to meet you too Joni!

bobbysgirlforever
09-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Hi Joni!!! :fly:

WELCOME to Ginger Scraps and to SCRAPLAND where becoming digitally addicted is not only FUN and HEALTHY, but VERY rewarding and a POSITIVE experience for ALL!!!

Looking forward to bumping into you around Ginger's new place!!! :dancelaugh:

Hugs,
Linda :chef:

Juliemomof4
09-29-2008, 04:29 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps! :flowers: Ask any questions you have! You will become addicted!

GingerScraps
10-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi Joni- I posed a hello earlier- but I am not sure if you got it... one of the times my server went down it deleted a bunch of comments....
So WELCOME!!! Hope you talk to you more!! :)

Jodi
10-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Welcome! You will find digi scrapping addictive!

twin3rd
10-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Wow, what a friendly group! :mrgreen:

Thank you for the friendly welcomes! I'm delighted to be here, and so glad I stumbled across your site. I can't wait to learn more about this stuff, so I won't feel like such a newbie. 8-)

poohbearshannon
10-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi Joni,
I am new to this too and these ladies here are so helpful and amazing. You will be so glad you stumbled across this site. Happy Scrappin..Shannon