PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from Michigan!

Ayla
03-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I've stalked this site for awhile and have bought product, now it's time to be more social! I am Nancy, and am a divorced mom of 6 awesome kids (OK, so I am biased, but they really are pretty cool kids). I work full time as a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department, so my life never lacks for scrapping material. I have a goofy sense of humor, and think that a day without laughter is a day wasted. Ask me anything, you just might be surprised by the answer!

kl.winters
03-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps, Nancy! I'm from Michigan as well living in the Great Lakes Bay Region and we share something else in common, my hubby has 6 kids as well. All boys!! They were all grown and on their own before we met and married but they still provide a lot of drama and excitement to our lives.

StephanieUlrich
03-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome Nacy! What part of MI are you from? My hubbo is a 4th year med student and just applied for residency. Ann Arbor was is #2 pick. I have never been there but he swears it's beautiful. I am glad you have decided to come out and join the fun here at GS! We are happy to have you!

JulieMarie
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome to Ginger Scraps Nancy!

kimmyscraps
03-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi Nancy!! I'm from MI too!! Small world here! I'm in Kalamazoo! Can't wait to see you around and see some of your layouts.

trina513
03-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Wow lots of girls here from MI! :) Well I can say "HI Neighbor" since I'm from WI :) Glad you came out of hiding and decided to join in on the fun! You sound like you'd fit right in here! :)

nutsaboutgabe
03-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Hi Nancy! Welcome to GingerScraps. I look forward to seeing your LO's and your posts in the forum.

carladee
03-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Hai Nancy, welcome to Gingerscraps;)