PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Holland!

Smurfie
03-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi everyone!!

My name is Suzan a 30 year, single-but-hopelessy-in-love girl from Holland.
I am a massive Irish rugby fan (which shows in my pages, wait and see hehe), love to digi scrap (duh! LOL), listen to music (you hardly never see me without my Ipod), shop, sleep and make new friends. I'm a fiction writer (strictly for PU (A) hehe) and Ireland-lover.

I signed up here cause I got the honor of being chosen as one of the new CT Girls for Joelle aka Daphadilly Art :) *YAY*

Want to know more? Just ask! :)

Oh before I forget: why Smurfie? Because I am one.
PS2: NO the dude on my AVATAR photos is not THAT tall, this shows what a Smurfie I am LOL

trina513
03-01-2011, 08:03 PM
LOL! Welcome!! Loved your intro! Congrats on being on Joelle's CT! Glad you found your way here - I hope you come to love it and call it Home! :)

jenevang
03-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey, Smurfie! welcome to GS!

nutsaboutgabe
03-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Welcome to Gingerscraps and congrats on being on Joelle's team. Love your forum name...very cute.

AnikA
03-02-2011, 03:01 PM
welcome here !!

carladee
03-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Hai Suzan, welcome to Gingerscraps i am a dutchie too, where do you live?
I live in Purmerend Noord Holland;)

kl.winters
03-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps and congratulations on your CT position with Daphadilly Art. We look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

StephanieUlrich
03-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Welcome smurfie!!! he he how tall are you? I am 5"2. People are always shocked to hear that, but shoes make all the difference! That is so cool you write fiction! I was a creative writing major in college and I used to write short stories all the time! I really kinda miss it. It's a great escape. Anyway, welcome aboard. Can't wait to be inspired by your LO's!

Smurfie
03-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Sorry for my late reply girls :( New job and feeling sick/extremely tired kept me from doing it sooner.

@ Carladee: I live in Utrecht (Houten actually but Utrecht is a place everyone knows ;) )
@ StephanieUlrich: I am even shorter :P 4"something! (Had a kidney transplant when I was 13 and meds stopped my growth, am healthy now though! :) )

Have to correct something on my intro though; single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken girl from Holland.

StarWarsFans
03-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Welcome. We are glad you are here! Sorry about being "single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken" though. :(

Smurfie
03-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Welcome. We are glad you are here! Sorry about being "single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken" though. :(

Thanks for the welcome Tricia.

Yeah well I could have known it but it still stinks as you understand. Now on to the healing progress all over again and what better way to do so with scrapping and make new friends? :)

carladee
03-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Sorry for my late reply girls :( New job and feeling sick/extremely tired kept me from doing it sooner.

@ Carladee: I live in Utrecht (Houten actually but Utrecht is a place everyone knows ;) )
@ StephanieUlrich: I am even shorter :P 4"something! (Had a kidney transplant when I was 13 and meds stopped my growth, am healthy now though! :) )

Have to correct something on my intro though; single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken girl from Holland.

I know Houten, we had family living there some time ago.
I am sorry for you that you're heartbroken again:(

Smurfie
03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh wow you're actually one of the few then!
And yeah it stinks but it's also the story of my life! I only hope it won't take me almost a year again to overcome this heartbreak....

StephanieUlrich
03-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Ahhh Hugs Smurfie. Heartache sucks. Goodthing Gingerscraps is the friendliest place on the web! Scrapping is therapy! Hope your heart and your body {you said you were sick} feel better soon. <3

Smurfie
03-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the hugs Stephanie! <3
I've scrapped a song yesterday that describes my feelings and a page of me and my Bestie and indeed felt better :)