PDA

View Full Version : 1/29 Speed Scrap with Barbara 9am EST

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 04:32 AM
Eeks! It's now 1130 EST and I just got home from the local pottery place a short time ago from Ladies Night and realized "Oh no...another SS I didn't advertise for because I always forget until the day before". I hope you'll find me in time!

tanni
01-29-2011, 05:23 AM
ooh, sounds fun, but i'll be at my son's basketball game. Whoever heard of having to be at a middle school basketball game at 8am on a Saturday morning??? uugg.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 06:39 AM
i hope you have fun at the game. It does seem like punishment to have to be at a game at 8am, but at least you'll have the rest of the day to do something fun. With all the activities your kids are in, I am impressed you can get as many pages scrapped as you do!

ooh, sounds fun, but i'll be at my son's basketball game. Whoever heard of having to be at a middle school basketball game at 8am on a Saturday morning??? uugg.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 01:55 PM
SS starts in 5minutes!

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:02 PM
1. Pick 3 photos and crop/resize them so they are all the same shape but not the same size and then mat or frame them.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:10 PM
1. Pick 3 photos and crop/resize them so they are all the same shape but not the same size and then mat or frame them.
2. Line up your photos in a row from largest to smallest or smallest to largest either horizontally or vertically on your page.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:22 PM
2. Line up your photos in a row from largest to smallest or smallest to largest either horizontally or vertically on your page.
3. Choose 1 paper for your background and choose 2 other papers and make waves or circles behind your row of photos.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:32 PM
3. Choose 1 paper for your background and choose 2 other papers and make waves or circles behind your row of photos.
4. add a bead spill or paint splat to your LO.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:41 PM
5. Add at least 5 unique elements to your LO, including one with a string or ribbon.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 02:50 PM
5. Add at least 5 unique elements to your LO, including one with a string or ribbon.
6. Add a title using word art or make your own word art.

nutsaboutgabe
01-29-2011, 03:00 PM
6. Add a title using word art or make your own word art.
7. Add a date, journal, and add any additional elements you'd like.

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/613/DogGoneCute_web.jpg?1 (http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/showphoto.php?photo=26459&nocache=1)

aevans96
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Sorry I didn't have time to chat, I didn't start until right before the last direction and today I couldn't stop clustering hehe
Thanks for the great ss. Hopefully next time I can chat.
http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/data/500/ForeverMine_copy.jpg (http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/showphoto.php?photo=26461&title=forever-mine&cat=all)

Juliemomof4
01-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Sorry I missed it Barb..I was totally gonna SS this morning at 6am my time. But I actually slept in a bit! that never happens! LOL. Love your LOs!

nutsaboutgabe
01-30-2011, 12:12 AM
Angela - great LO. Love all the clustering.

Julie - that's my fear...I'm always up early, but I figure one day when I really want to be up early, I'll still be sleeping. Hope you had a great day with a little extra rest.